Men vs. Clemson

WarTiger

2 minutes ago, au701948 said:

I sort of made the same observation at Halftime...something is just not right. I am hoping it is just one of those perfect storms instead of something more significant. Clemson hitting everything they throw up within 40' and we can't hit a bunny basket.

As has been noted at other times and other sports, it's the coach;s job to motivate the team and have them ready to play.  They were not ready in St. Louis and look about the same now...

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, NoALtiger said:

Clemson putting on a show. Have some pride dangit guys. 

They have none at the moment. This is sad to watch after such a great year. I don’t even recognize this team 

Down by 40! Really though. Time to empty the bench, and Coach just loosen the tie and have a seat!

Been proud of this team all year. Tonight...ashamed. Terrible way to end a very good season. Losing your shot is one thing. Losing your heart is something else entirely. 

1 minute ago, boisnumber1 said:

Been proud of this team all year. Tonight...ashamed. Terrible way to end a very good season. Losing your shot is one thing. Losing your heart is something else entirely. 

I agree completely. This has been heart and effort. It’s more than just missing shots.

I honestly don't know what happened to this team. I saw tonight coming but not this bad. They lost their mojo weeks ago and just couldn't get it back. Hopefully it's something mental and there is not something internal with the team going on. 

Just now, Randman5000 said:

I'm out. Jeez, no pride

You can burn me all you want. I just had to turn it off. It is too ugly and uncalled for by any stretch of the imagination.

Can this clown and forde just shut the hell up?! They are truly obsessed with us and never ever miss a opportunity to miss taking a shot at us. SMH @aujeff11 IDK who hates us worse him or forde or thamel. O cannot forget about thayer evans either. I do not know why the national media despises us.

1 minute ago, homersapien said:

We'll be living with this for years.  

You're kidding right?  No one outside of Auburn and Clemson will remember this game come November.  Want proof?  Without looking it up, who won the national title in basketball 3 years ago?  Most basketball "fans" have no clue.  Its the nature of the tournament.  Hell, I barely remember that Nova won it two years ago and they did it on a buzzer beater in the title game.

18 minutes ago, ClaytonAU said:

Never in a million years did I think that we would get blown out by a team almost identical to us. 

Not even close when it comes to height and recent play. In my opinion. 

1 minute ago, GwillMac6 said:

Can this clown and forde just shut the hell up?! They are truly obsessed with us and never ever miss a opportunity to miss taking a shot at us. SMH @aujeff11 IDK who hates us worse him or forde or thamel. O cannot forget about thayer evans either. I do not know why the national media despises us.

Won't lie. I laughed.

Archived