Men vs. Clemson

WarTiger

We are in a position to set a record for the largest loss by a #4 seed.32 points......I sure could do without that....especially against Clemson...

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, AuMarine said:

You could be right about Pearl being canned.. but this loss is not on him.. 

If Pearl is canned this is the end of Auburn bball for a long time. I don't believe he should be fired but obviously there is information we are not privy to.  

1 minute ago, AU64 said:

We are in a position to set a record for the largest loss by a #4 seed.32 points......I sure could do without that....especially against Clemson...

Yay! Only 31. 

Just now, fishepa said:

If Pearl is canned this is the end of Auburn bball for a long time. I don't believe he should be fired but obviously there is information we are not privy to.  

I agree.

Well, still being at the tourney was a step forward.  That being said, it’s now time to recruit, recruit, recruit.  

1 minute ago, around4ever said:

Yay! Only 31. 

Yep...saved by Mitchell with that "steal" with about 20 seconds to go...and his layup..

Thank you players for giving what you had. It was a fun season for a change.

Just now, abw0004 said:

Well, still being at the tourney was a step forward.  That being said, it’s now time to recruit, recruit, recruit.  

The biggest recruiting job we have is convincing Wiley and Purifoy to stay.

22 minutes ago, 33gles said:

**** Pat Forde anyway.

what toilet seat did Pat Forde crawl out from under?

Thank you Bruce Frickin Pearl for making us relevant again. Coach of the Year imo. An outstanding job by all involved.  

Just now, Brad_ATX said:

The biggest recruiting job we have is convincing Wiley and Purifoy to stay.

So I am not up to speed on Wiley and Purifoy.. will they be reinstated next year if they stay?  how does that work? 

So I am not up to speed on Wiley and Purifoy.. will they be reinstated next year if they stay?  how does that work? 

Austin has already been cleared for next year. 

also, besides Colin Sexton were there any other players playing in the tourney that were mentioned in the FBI investigation that were on the take? and how did Sexton get to remain on the team?

also, besides Colin Sexton were there any other players playing in the tourney that were mentioned in the FBI investigation that were on the take? and how did Sexton get to remain on the team?

The guy on Arizona's team played. No one mentioned anything about it of course. 

Just now, fishepa said:

The guy on Arizona's team played. No one mentioned anything about it of course. 

So how are those guys playing.. and our guys are not?

well ya gotta love ya team to finish that game. war eagle boys. i pin this one on chuck. and i am amazed we did as well as we did being three players down so i cannot be down on the tigers too much. if you have no bench you get worn down.

By the end of the year we were so short handed. Don't let this loss make you forget the fact we are SEC Champions and had a GREAT season. 

We limped to the finish line but still accomplished so much with so much stacked against us. I hope Pearl stays for another 15 years

Archived