Men vs. Clemson

WarTiger

1 minute ago, gr82b4au said:

The media loves to see us lose. We are the most hated team in the SEC. 

Well this debacle should make everyone happy then. 

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, gr82b4au said:

The media loves to see us lose. We are the most hated team in the SEC. 

Well, IF we get to keep BP as Head Coach, then the future will still be bright. It will just hurt to listen to all the "professional" pundits deride Auburn the next week or so.

5 minutes ago, fishepa said:

I honestly don't know what happened to this team. I saw tonight coming but not this bad. They lost their mojo weeks ago and just couldn't get it back. Hopefully it's something mental and there is not something internal with the team going on. 

I'm thinking this might be BP's last game....this team did not just get bad for no reason.  The first South Carolina game looked like this and they got it turned around at half time.....but mostly the team did not recover and just had partial games where it seemed to come together.....:dunno:

2 minutes ago, 33gles said:

On the plus side: Only 20 days till the A-Day game. And just 167 days till the season starts.

Dude, get your priorities right.  Baseball is 19-2!

2 minutes ago, WDE_OxPx_2010 said:

Do we have a single offensive rebound tonight? Didn't we lead the SEC in rebounds through the season?

There's your answer. Shoot 15% and don't get rebounds and you'll lose by 40

One offensive rebound 

5 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

Can this clown and forde just shut the hell up?! They are truly obsessed with us and never ever miss a opportunity to miss taking a shot at us. SMH @aujeff11 IDK who hates us worse him or forde or thamel. O cannot forget about thayer evans either. I do not know why the national media despises us.

Well, we do seem to have a habit of embarrassing ourselves on national TV. At least at the most inopportune times. 

1 minute ago, fishepa said:

I don't believe the worn out excuse. Nevada plays 6 guys and just came back down 22 to Cincinnati with 11 minutes left. 

Believe what you want. My opinion. 

2 minutes ago, 33gles said:

**** Pat Forde anyway.

co sign that brother.

1 minute ago, AU64 said:

I'm thinking this might be BP's last game....this team did not just get bad for no reason.  The first South Carolina game looked like this and they got it turned around at half time.....but mostly the team did not recover and just had partial games where it seemed to come together.....:dunno:

I sure hope not.  He is the best thing to happen to Auburn basketball since Chris Porter. 

Just now, Brad_ATX said:

Dude, get your priorities right.  Baseball is 19-2!

We're building a new stadium here in town and all I can associate baseball with is municipal bonds and 'tax district' talk. 

1 minute ago, GwillMac6 said:

He is just crying because we never sniffed a tourney with him coaching. 

1 minute ago, GwillMac6 said:

He still laughing about fleecing AU out of money for doing a crap job?  Screw that jackass.

6 minutes ago, Brad_ATX said:

You're kidding right?  No one outside of Auburn and Clemson will remember this game come November.  Want proof?  Without looking it up, who won the national title in basketball 3 years ago?  Most basketball "fans" have no clue.  Its the nature of the tournament.  Hell, I barely remember that Nova won it two years ago and they did it on a buzzer beater in the title game.

Trust me, if we continue to make the "big dance", a record beat-down like this will receive plenty of attention.

How sick do you think the Bama fans are of seeing or hearing about 17-16 or the "kick six"?  

1 minute ago, Brad_ATX said:

He still laughing about fleecing AU out of money for doing a crap job?  Screw that jackass.

he is a coward for not coming back for the first time we played them in Auburn since we fired his worthless butt.

2 minutes ago, autigeremt said:

Believe what you want. My opinion. 

I agree with you emt.  Just worn out fighting through the conference schedule.  

21 minutes ago, AU64 said:

I do find it interesting that nobody is blaming this on BP.  This looked like a good team and a possible #1 seed a while back. .  I'm wondering how the team got to this point that we have seen this weekend. I'm thinking it is more than just the lost of AMac.

game..

This is on the players not on Bruce.  Bruce can’t shoot for them or have energy for them.  Bruce brings it every game.  Now if you want to criticize his style of offense then ok but they players just aren’t doing what they have done all year.  Brown and Harper seemed to check out after we were up 3 games in the conference.  Luckily Heron carried us a couple games to win a couple games after Mac got hurt.  Still love this team the effort they showed all season and all the highs they gave us.  It is a big deal to be conf champs!  War Eagle always!!!!

Disgusting under performance thus far. A small thin team, but that is not new. a total lack of heart and intensity at this point

4 minutes ago, NoALtiger said:

Well this debacle should make everyone happy then. 

People already calling “karma” for our “cheating” against Charleston

Archived