Men vs. Clemson

WarTiger

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, NoALtiger said:

Well this debacle should make everyone happy then. 

It is. Just about everyone is laughing at us including our opponent. 

It is what it is. I hope we play Clemson in the playoff next year and beat them by 30. 

9 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

and on cue..........

I always wonder what boards those guys check. I'm sure they have been here. Cute that they think that stuff stops with only the schools named.

2 minutes ago, homersapien said:

Trust me, if we continue to make the "big dance", a record beat-down like this will receive plenty of attention.

How sick do you think the Bama fans are of seeing or hearing about 17-16 or the "kick six"?  

Different animals.  17-16 is only really talked in the state of Alabama.  No one here in Texas has a clue what that means.  And the Kick Six was essentially a play in game for the natty and had the craziest ending in history.  

This is a random round 2 game.  Its a blowout, but nothing else.  There's only one loss in this tournament that will go NEVER be lived down.  Virginia owns that.

2 minutes ago, Randman5000 said:

Really, did he think he didn't deserve to be fired. Now that's ? right there

I cannot believe a coach would actually put that on Twitter. Talk about unprofessional. 

Just now, Texan4Auburn said:

I always wonder what boards those guys check. I'm sure they have been here. Cute that they think that stuff stops with only the schools named.

Yeah at one point Duke, Kansas, Kentucky, Michigan St had players taking benefits , that disappeared quickly. Those guys live for scandals. They made their careers of of it

5 minutes ago, Texan4Auburn said:

I have no clue what his obsession to trash us is other than he was flat out wrong with the whole cam investigation. He is a Louisville guy. He has no ties to the sec. His obsession is embarrassing honest and very unprofessional. IDK what we did but a lot of the national media hates us. Like what a random school for them to have ***********. (mod edit: Not appropriate here)We are the sweetest loveliest village on the plains.

1 minute ago, gr82b4au said:

I cannot believe a coach would actually put that on Twitter. Talk about unprofessional. 

Who ever said he was professional?

Everyone should be laughing at us.. everyone was laughing at UVA.. (I was) .. point being.. we gave them every reason to laugh. We looked awful in the opening round and barely pulled that one out .. didn't look any better tonight and got blown out of not only the building.. but the state.. didn't matter who were playing.. any other team left in the tourney would have done this to us. 

Just now, gr82b4au said:

There’s a lot of political angles we could with on this, but this isn’t the place. 

1 minute ago, gr82b4au said:

Agree what trash. 

9 minutes ago, fishepa said:

I don't believe the worn out excuse. Nevada plays 6 guys and just came back down 22 to Cincinnati with 11 minutes left. 

Yeah,  that's nonsense. Auburn's been a little shorthanded but they've been coasting for the last month. It finally caught up with them. Being worn down doesn't account for terrible shot selection,  careless turnovers and a lack of effort.

5 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

I have no clue what his obsession to trash us is other than he was flat out wrong with the whole cam investigation. He is a Louisville guy. He has no ties to the sec. His obsession is embarrassing honest and very unprofessional. IDK what we did but a lot of the national media hates us. Like what a random school for them . We are the sweetest loveliest village on the plains

The fact that he got butt hurt with the Cam investigation... that is exactly why he loves our misery. 

3 minutes ago, corchjay said:

This is on the players not on Bruce.  Bruce can’t shoot for them or have energy for them.  Bruce brings it every game.  Now if you want to criticize his style of offense then ok but they players just aren’t doing what they have done all year.  Brown and Harper seemed to check out after we were up 3 games in the conference.  Luckily Heron carried us a couple games to win a couple games after Mac got hurt.  Still love this team the effort they showed all season and all the highs they gave us.  It is a big deal to be conf champs!  War Eagle always!!!!

I hear what you are saying but we rarely take that view with Gus or Flo for example....  But I'm still of the view that BP will be gone based on some things I heard recently.   But that could have been inside the club gossip  based on the hiring of the new AD and what he was told by the Pres when he was hired.  Those kinds of uncertainties can be devastating for a team...JMO

You would think we are the New England Patriots after reading these tweets. Some people have a genuine hatred and vitriol for Auburn. 

It’s not just rivalry talk and jest. Some of these people want the worst of us. 

1 minute ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

I mean, I guess it’s good that we’re actually disappointed. Given that we’re actually playing in March anyway. 

I'm proud of the team as a whole just disappointed in the trend at the end of the year. Mind boggling

Just now, AU64 said:

I hear what you are saying but we rarely take that view with Gus or Flo for example....  But I'm still of the view that BP will be gone based on some things I heard recently.   But that could have been inside the club gossip  based on the hiring of the new AD and what he was told by the Pres when he was hired.  Those kinds of uncertainties can be devastating for a team...JMO

You could be right about Pearl being canned.. but this loss is not on him.. 

Archived