Baseball vs Texas A&M (SEC Tourney)

2 minutes ago, auburntiger1987 said:

Lol at the announcer trying to pick apart mize game

Burke doesn't have enough sense to know when to shut up.  Big Ben just let him dig a hole.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, auburntiger1987 said:

Lol at the announcer trying to pick apart mize game

They are anti-Auburn in that ever so slight ESPN way that I cannot stand.

I’m sorry guys...after the past two days, I brought my mom instead of my dad to Hoover tonight...

Just now, SCTiger2011 said:

I’m sorry guys...after the past two days, I brought my mom instead of my dad to Hoover tonight...

WHAT??? You messed with baseball mojo?

3 minutes ago, SCTiger2011 said:

The heat finally got to you.....

CM deserved a better fate....that last run was indicative of the night....WP allows the runners to move up and then a sac fly brings in another run...whereas the guy should have been on second.....

I usually don’t ruin spoilers since I’m live and I know people are on television delay, but Auburn scores 5 in the T9 and brings in Greenhill for the win. Pretty amazing!

The Mark Fidrych comparison on this pitcher is spot on. This guy is animated. 

1 minute ago, PowerOfDixieland said:

Looks like a nut job to me.

Agree but still a good comparison

They're trying to give us a chance. 

1 minute ago, PowerOfDixieland said:

Paramedics on standby, he may blow a gasket.

He's probably the guy no one else on the team wants to room with.

Just now, gr82be said:

He's probably the guy no one else on the team wants to room with.

First road game I ever made (to Birmingham), my roommate pulled out a hash pipe.  That kid probably huffs glue if I had to guess.

Mediocre performance from Mize. Embarrassing performance at the plate. Not going to win many games that way.

Sometimes, you just run into a pitcher who's stuff is on and nasty. That's baseball. Gotta bring it tomorrow. It's another chance to get a win over a top 10 team. 

Couldn’t hit tonight. My biggest fear in a regional is a lefty who knows how to throw a 57-foot breaking ball. That said, with Ole Miss using Carresi tonight and with Mitchell/Greenhill available tomorrow, I like the chance of getting into the semis and getting that one W for forty wins and a hosting chance. I’m also more confident after this week that Auburn has the pitching to run through a regional.

And after changing things up with bringing my mom tonight, I have to go back to work tomorrow so won’t be in Hoover at all until Saturday...if tomorrow’s an L as well, I will own up to it being my fault there is no regional baseball in Plainsman...

Archived