Baseball vs. Florida game 3

Gotta give it to Auburn. When we are in a championship game of any kind, it goes to the wire. Great for us, not so much for my heart health. 

• Replies 627
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, tigeraddikt said:

I just scratched my Crystal ball and I see AU winning in the 11th.

I bet that hurt-

Just now, AU_Tiger_88 said:

wow...just wow...and that foul ball looked like it bounced in front of the plate and then the batter stepped into it...oh well worked out...

It was clear it bounced behind the plate but the batter stepped into it, which looked like it hit him right in the middle of his back. I don’t know where he was in the box but at least it doesn’t matter now that AU got out of it. 

Absolute gem from DD and good on Cody to get out of what the ump put AU in. 

3 minutes ago, around4ever said:

Everybody relax.  We got screwed but no damage. 

Yep, Florida has had so many opportunities to get a break...have a ball fall in.  The baseball gods are not with them tonight.  

Guy behind the plate is having a hard time. Think he regrets a handful of calls. One, two maybe a game is understandable. This many is crazy. We got the B-team. A-crew must have been sent to Fayetteville. 

2 minutes ago, autigeremt said:

Score 4!!!!!!

Yes.  I need to have a less stressful inning next half. 

Too easy from AUs hitters again. Needed Byrne to work and they didn’t even stay out 2 min. Terrible. 

Starting to get the bats on some of his pitches....soon they should start falling in.

Just now, OnthePlains said:

Ugh...i have to sleep! This is frustrating. 

Agree.  Have to get up in a few hours...debating whether to go to bed now and just see the score in the morning....we usually win, when I am not watching....

Just now, autigeremt said:

Now I’m worried. ?

Same. Just too much stress when AU is pitching while UF is able to relax while AU bats.

Archived