Prayer request for my family (and me).

AUsince72

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You are one of my favorite posters ‘72. My Prayers have been sent for you and your family. I had a foot of my colon removed back in 2014. You WILL get through this. God bless.

22 minutes ago, WVR said:

You are one of my favorite posters ‘72. My Prayers have been sent for you and your family. I had a foot of my colon removed back in 2014. You WILL get through this. God bless.

Wow, thank you for the very kind words & sharing your experience WVR.  That is exactly the kind of positive news that helps to keep me confident and strong.  God bless you and yours!

11 hours ago, tigerfangs said:

Prayers sent for you and your Family. Very strong post about finishing the race. It gives me chills to hear anyone talk about our Lord with that level of confidence.  Get well soon friend! God is good. 

Thank you fangs.  Yes, I come to tears sometimes but it's actually good tears when I think of the blessings He's bestowed on me.  God bless!!!

Prayers sent today and everyday you are going through this.  You know you’re a fighter and you will beat this thing.  War Eagle.

15 hours ago, Tigerbelle said:

72.......Really sorry to hear about your diagnosis. You're facing the fight of your life, and I feel for you and your loved ones. But know this....it's a fight you can win. We will all be here for you offering prayers and support. Lean on us anytime you need it. 

Thank you Belle!  The good news is that I feel strong and am relying on the Lord.  So far, through Him, I am doing well and confident.  I feel so overwhelmed with the support I've received from this board and I feel He is showing me love through y'all!!

God bless!!!

THANK YOU to all of my fellow AU Family who have replied with prayers, kindness & even personal experience!!

I'm trying to click the Thanks button whenever they recharge LOL, and reply as much as possible too.

Please know I'm seeing every reply.

Again thank you, War Eagle & most importantly, God bless you all!!

You are all AUsome friends!!!

they told bo he would never ever beat bama while at auburn. i hope you take it over the top and win this thing! prayers said and i hope it all works out!

I'm a cancer survivior. I'm also a doctor and have personally seen miracles. My two cents: Embrace this experience as an opportunity to lean on Christ. Love your family like you've never loved them before. Don't be anxious, but instead be filled with hope. 

My family prayed for you personally tonight. War Eagle!

3 hours ago, passthebiscuits said:

I'm a cancer survivior. I'm also a doctor and have personally seen miracles. My two cents: Embrace this experience as an opportunity to lean on Christ. Love your family like you've never loved them before. Don't be anxious, but instead be filled with hope. 

My family prayed for you personally tonight. War Eagle!

Thank you PTB, so much.  I appreciate you sharing your experience and the great advice.  I believe that the calm and confidence I'm feeling is a direct result of the prayers to Him and that feels like a miracle in itself!

War Eagle and God bless you and yours!

Prayers for a quick and easy recovery! "But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed." Isaiah 53:5 NKJ

Be strong '72. Prayers to you and your family.  Keep the hope! You shall overcome!  

anigif_enhanced-14117-1405602288-17.gif

33 minutes ago, doverstutts said:

going on 14 years ago, i had colorectal cancer that had spread t the lymph nodes....trust the Lord....cancer is not the death sentence that it once was

Thank you so much for your experience and sharing your victory!  This certainly helps me so much to stay strong!!!  God bless!!

Lot of praying going on for you....and many  encouraging success stories too.....a good Sunday afternoon....

2 hours ago, AUBwins said:

Be strong '72. Prayers to you and your family.  Keep the hope! You shall overcome!  

anigif_enhanced-14117-1405602288-17.gif

Cool as the other side of the pillow ?

3 minutes ago, AU64 said:

Lot of praying going on for you....and many  encouraging success stories too.....a good Sunday afternoon....

Yes, the replies are nothing short of amazing!  Prayer and miracles at work and I am truly so blessed.

I know I've got a fight ahead of me but I have so much momentum going into it, I know He will overcome.

I said it earlier....the last few days since my request, I have felt overwhelmed and even in tears (all in a positive way) at the beautiful response I've received!

Thank you!

Brother my family and I will be praying for you.  I am so sorry to hear about this.  Like Loof said, lean on us but more importantly lean on your Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.  He will guide you through this darkness.  Like others here who have gone through this, FIGHT this thing and kick it.  You have a ton of friends and family pulling for you.  If there is anything any of us can do please let us know.

4 minutes ago, NorthGATiger said:

Brother my family and I will be praying for you.  I am so sorry to hear about this.  Like Loof said, lean on us but more importantly lean on your Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.  He will guide you through this darkness.  Like others here who have gone through this, FIGHT this thing and kick it.  You have a ton of friends and family pulling for you.  If there is anything any of us can do please let us know.

Thank you so much my friend, your prayers and support are so appreciated!  I am feeling the power of all the prayers and it is amazing!  I will beat this!!

I am so thankful for all you friends.  War Eagle and God bless!!

Prayers lifted. We fight with you . You are not alone my friend. God is so good . Strong and stay positive my friend 

Archived