Prayer request for my family (and me).

AUsince72

17 hours ago, AUsince72 said:

Quick update.

Just got back from the oncologist with news that's a little hard.

I have colorectal cancer and it had entered the lymph nodes surrounding the area.  Not SO bad, except the treatment is extreme.  Hey it's life saving, so I'm good with it.

The bad news... I also have cancer in my liver.  So, what was going to be "easy" is now going to be a fight for my life.  It's real now!

They're getting Moffitt Cancer Center in Tampa involved, which is awesome as it's one of the top centers in the country, but regardless my life is about to get real interesting....

But...

God is in control, so I don't care what the Drs say, I feel strong and WILL be a success story!  It's just gonna be a bigger fight.  But I'm a big dude, so I can hack it!

Thank you again for the prayers and support.  Please keep them coming!!!

War Eagle and God bless you!!!

TRUTH!!!   Praying for you and your family!!!

GOD IS GOOD and WAR EAGLE!!!

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We are expecting victory! We will not except anything less! We believe  it! That settles it! In Yahshua the Messiahs name we pray!! Amen.

On ‎8‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 1:16 PM, AUsince72 said:

AU Family, I am asking for those inclined to pray for my family and me, please.  

I have recently been diagnosed with at least two types of colon cancer.  I have a Pet Scan scheduled to get more info, so I really know very little about it at this time outside of I have at least two malignancies (one removed surgically).  Not even sure of their names yet as #1 they're hard to pronounce & #2 they've been sent to another lab for "2nd opinion" testing....

I really don't worry about myself as I am loved by Jesus Christ, who is my Lord and Savior, so to me death on this Earth merely means I have won the race.  Regardless, I know that I will beat whatever it is and so far I have had tremendous Drs, Nurses & Technicians who give me great confidence.

With that said, my greatest concern is for my family.  I have a wonderful wife and two awesome twin girls and my only fear is her having to finish raising them by herself and, as I'm still here, I don't want to miss them grow up.

So, please pray for us and if you're not the praying type, that's okay, I appreciate any kind thoughts and words.

God bless you all and thank you.

You're covered...

• 2 weeks later...

Just a quick update as some have been so kind to personally ask.

My chemo has begun.  Sitting in the chair as the stuff pumps into me as we speak. (... for the next 2 months until my next scan).

After all the preliminary tests, biopsies & scans I have stage 4 colorectal cancer.  It has spread to my local lymph nodes & liver.  Note: it's NOT liver cancer... simply my colorectal cancer.  That's bad in that it means it's spread but good in that actual liver cancer would be worse.

So, taking the good with the bad and paying close attention to the blessings!  Thank you all for your prayers & thoughts as always. 

Cancer's ass it getting kicked as we speak!!!

God bless you all and War Eagle!

8 minutes ago, AUsince72 said:

My chemo has begun.  Sitting in the chair as the stuff pumps into me as we speak. (... for the next 2 months until my next scan).

After all the preliminary tests, biopsies & scans I have stage 4 colorectal cancer.  It has spread to my local lymph nodes & liver.  Note: it's NOT liver cancer... simply my colorectal cancer.  That's bad in that it means it's spread but good in that actual liver cancer would be worse.

So, taking the good with the bad and paying close attention to the blessings!  Thank you all for your prayers & thoughts as always. 

Hang in there, brother! You're strong and you're fighting and you're kicking cancer's ass! War Damn 72!

12 minutes ago, AUsince72 said:

i consider you one of the good guys......beat this thing like we did bama last year. and long may you run!

You have been and will remain in my prayers. Let us know when you ring that bell on your last chemo. My Dad got to ring it back in May. Praying for you 72!!!

3 hours ago, AUsince72 said:

As bird said, we are all in that chair with you, brother! It feels like just yesterday that I was sitting in that chair.  That chair symbolizes a special journey that you will no doubt come out on the other end of stronger than ever. Every treatment means that the cancer is getting its ass whipped. Much love and prayers sent your way brother, you’re not fighting this alone!

'72:

WHEN you're up for it this year, come down/up to Auburn, and I will personally treat you and your family to 4 tix to any home game you'd like. Just PM me, and I've got you. Go kick this thing in the proverbial keister. 

Psalm 23 and WDE!

1 minute ago, passthebiscuits said:

'72:

WHEN you're up for it this year, come down/up to Auburn, and I will personally treat you and your family to 4 tix to any home game you'd like. Just PM me, and I've got you. Go kick this thing in the proverbial keister. 

Psalm 23 and WDE!

you rawk my auburn brother!

5 minutes ago, passthebiscuits said:

'72:

Psalm 23 and WDE!

You freaking rock! 

7 hours ago, AUsince72 said:

I thought of you today and sent prayers for you,your family and your medical team.. As your chemo journey begins remember this....we're here for you. 

7 hours ago, AUsince72 said:

Screenshot_20180829-185829~2.png

9 minutes ago, 3rdgeneration said:

Wonder Woman says, "Kick cancer's butt!"

Image result for lynda carter wonder woman images

Seriously, lifting you in prayer today.

3rd Gen, YOU are Wonder Woman!

?

Archived