** Ole Miss Game Thread **

WarTiger

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Soooo we’ve had success running to the left so we force Kam to the right and keep Stid in the game?

3 minutes ago, Zeek said:

let Willis try to score. He needs it, we need it, I need it.

hahaha what is with you and willis? I genuinely do not see it with Malik. I do not think he is that talented. I much rather see Joey G or Cord. I think Malik is the 4th most talented qb on our roster now.

Just now, GwillMac6 said:

hahaha what is with you and willis? I genuinely do not see it with Malik. I do not think he is that talented. I much rather see Joey G or Cord. I think Malik is the 4th most talented qb on our roster now.

What is it with you and Stidham ?

Just now, Zeek said:

That half run is exactly why Malik should be in the game. 

It was actually smart by Jarrett to get down.  Forced the time out to be used.

OM is a bad team. For us, this was a good game to gain confidence. Stidham is getting the ball close to the open WRs. That’s a huge step. 

We needed to see a bit more MW and maybe some Asa. I have a feeling we’ll need both at some point:.

1 minute ago, GwillMac6 said:

You may be right. I’m really calling for any backup to get in there and play. He happens to be our 2nd string option.

1 minute ago, Zeek said:

I’m just amazed Malik isn’t in the game.

Gus has him plenty prepared for the one play when Stidham's helmet comes off. He's good to go. 

how would we know who is talented behind stidham? hard to judge anyones play on two plays a game if that.

We really should have kept our foot on the gas. Gus is too nice.

1 minute ago, DAG said:

What is it with you and Stidham ?

Nothing anymore. 

Archived