Another mass shooting is underway

AUDub

Very sad messed up individual. Feel for those impacted, just more useless waste of life.

He also posted this:

Three days ago, Robert Bowers, who also goes by the name Rob Bowers, wrote on the GAB account, “Daily Reminder: Diversity means chasing down the last white person.”

https://heavy.com/news/2018/10/robert-bowers-social-media-rob-gab/

When an individual makes statements like that (and dude has alot of issues) you have to wonder how much the rhetoric of individuals like Sarah Jeong played into this. Whites should live under ground as goblins due to the sun, castration lotteries for white males, i love torturing old white guys, whites have stopped breeding and that's my plan, along with many others.

This country better start figuring out some crap quick on both sides or the loons are gonna take more innocents.

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Texan4Auburn said:

Very sad messed up individual. Feel for those impacted, just more useless waste of life.

He also posted this:

When an individual makes statements like that (and dude has alot of issues) you have to wonder how much the rhetoric of individuals like Sarah Jeong played into this. Whites should live under ground as goblins due to the sun, castration lotteries for white males, i love torturing old white guys, whites have stopped breeding and that's my plan, along with many others.

This country better start figuring out some crap quick on both sides or the loons are gonna take more innocents.

Are you ******* for real? 

2 hours ago, AUDub said:

3 hours ago, GiveEmElle said:

Or a news channel that has a countdown clock for the arrival of refugees fleeing Honduras...

But the conservatives already won the message board battle that people aren’t influenced by violence inciting rhetoric. 

2 hours ago, AUDub said:

Are you ******* for real? 

I typically resist, as a type of false equivalence, the notion that Texan is bringing up here, but I think there is some merit.  The right has some awful talking heads looking to manipulate through fear and hatred, but the left has some using the rhetoric of punitive reparations that provides ammunition to those talking heads on the right.  Both parties need to deal with their radical elements or this cycle is going to spiral further out of control.  

Somebody's got to represent being the bigger person.

2 hours ago, Texan4Auburn said:

He also posted this:

Guys like you and Nola are scary.

23 minutes ago, HVAU said:

I typically resist, as a type of false equivalence, the notion that Texan is bringing up here, but I think there is some merit.  The right has some awful talking heads looking to manipulate through fear and hatred, but the left has some using the rhetoric of punitive reparations that provides ammunition to those talking heads on the right.  Both parties need to deal with their radical elements or this cycle is going to spiral further out of control.  

Her tweets had nothing to do with this guy. He probably never heard of her. Folks who embrace Trump looking for others to blame? Pure BS. Despicable.

1 minute ago, TexasTiger said:

Her tweets had nothing to do with this guy. He probably never heard of her. Folks who embrace Trump looking for others to blame? Pure BS. Despicable.

Who did I blame? If you're going to mention my name, then back it up. 

32 minutes ago, HVAU said:

We have not gone into overdrive by accident. Sure the left has its share of nuts, but the idea that they are in any way equivalent, that they should be mentioned in the same breath, is lunacy. 

This isn’t that hard. Our president attracts, and through his rhetoric, inflames lunatics. He also brings out of the woodwork shady characters, some of whom don’t like him and only disagree because they don’t think he’s going far enough, who spread even worse rhetoric.

And as I type this, he’s still talking about (((globalists))).

Got official numbers now. 11 dead. 6 wounded, 4 of whom are police. 

13 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

You liked the post.

So did I which is not normal for me and HVAU. I especially liked the last sentence....."somebody has to represent being the bigger person." You might try that too rather than calling someone "scary."

29 minutes ago, AUDub said:

We have not gone into overdrive by accident. Sure the left has its share of nuts, but the idea that they are in any way equivalent, that they should be mentioned in the same breath, is lunacy. 

This isn’t that hard. Our president attracts, and through his rhetoric, inflames lunatics. He also brings out of the woodwork shady characters, some of whom don’t like him and only disagree because they don’t think he’s going far enough, who spread even worse rhetoric.

Both sides, through rhetoric, attract and inflame lunatics. Why aren't they equivalent?  That's simply a pass to one side of lunacy. Makes no sense. You are right, this isn't hard. Until we as a society can call out the nonsense on both fronts we achieve nothing and in return get more incendiary BS. 

21 minutes ago, AUDub said:

Interesting how different your approach is here. These are some of your posts after Steve Scalise was shot by the Bernie supporter:

"Hell, look at the posters here more interested in justifying such behavior (the left started it!). That's a childish excuse for behaving like an a**hole. Can't we all just condemn what deserves condemnation instead of trying to keep score?" 

"How about we not use this incident as a cudgel to be a**holes to one another?"

"I've been wondering how long it was going to take before something like this happened, what with the way the media ratchets up the Right v. Left narrative. If you treat something like combat long enough, some loon is going to make it physical."

30 minutes ago, AUFAN78 said:

Both sides, through rhetoric, attract and inflame lunatics. Why aren't they equivalent?  That's simply a pass to one side of lunacy. Makes no sense. You are right, this isn't hard. Until we as a society can call out the nonsense on both fronts we achieve nothing and in return get more incendiary BS. 

Hey, I’m very open opportunity about that kind of thing. For example, I think Farrkhan is an a**hole and I utterly despise the women’s march leaders who think there is any sort of merit to rubbing a**holes with racist, anti-Semitic trash like him, and have taken them to task for it on this very forum. 

However, those people do not have the stature of a Trump or a Bannon, so naturally, his words and the words of those to whom he lends his credibility as president carry a lot more weight. 

We just had three terror attacks within 7 days of each other. That was not an accident. 

41 minutes ago, NolaAuTiger said:

Interesting how different your approach is here. These are some of your posts after Steve Scalise was shot by the Bernie supporter:

"Hell, look at the posters here more interested in justifying such behavior (the left started it!). That's a childish excuse for behaving like an a**hole. Can't we all just condemn what deserves condemnation instead of trying to keep score?" 

"How about we not use this incident as a cudgel to be a**holes to one another?"

"I've been wondering how long it was going to take before something like this happened, what with the way the media ratchets up the Right v. Left narrative. If you treat something like combat long enough, some loon is going to make it physical."

And after that, Charlottesville and Unite the Right happened, and it became clear that Trump was going out of his way to court, or, at the very least, avoid offending these people.

”Blood and Soil!”

”Jews will not replace us!”

“Very fine people, on both sides”

It should have been obvious after he refused to disavow Duke’s support during the election, but I gave him the benefit of a doubt. Charlottesville was a perfect opportunity for Trump to cut that association all together, but he refused to emphatically do so.  

Because he is who he is.

10 minutes ago, AUDub said:

Hey, I’m very open opportunity about that kind of thing. For example, I think Farrkhan is an a**hole and I utterly despise the women’s march leaders who think there is any sort of merit to rubbing a**holes with racist, anti-Semitic trash like him, and have taken them to task for it on this very forum. 

However, those people do not have the stature of a Trump or a Bannon, so naturally, his words and the words of those to whom he lends his credibility as president carry a lot more weight. 

We just had three terror attacks within 7 days of each other. That was not an accident. 

No argument there and good on you.

I can only tell you his stature has no bearing on my thoughts. 

And who was at fault?

4 hours ago, AUDub said:

I don't understand why this world people like Trump want, that every building is being patrolled by armed guards, is such a dream. That sounds like hell. Talk about living in a police state.

16 minutes ago, AUDub said:

And after that, Charlottesville and Unite the Right happened, and it became clear that Trump was going out of his way to court, or, at the very least, avoid offending these people.

”Blood and Soil!”

It should have been obvious after he refused to disavow Duke’s support during the election, but I gave him the benefit of a doubt. Charlottesville was a perfect opportunity for Trump to cut that association all together, but he refused to emphatically do so.  

Because he is who he is.

And you had people, and I'm not talking about the neo-Nazis and the white nationalists, because they should be condemned totally. But you had many people in that group other than neo-Nazis and white nationalists. OK? And the press has treated them absolutely unfairly. 

26 minutes ago, AUFAN78 said:

No argument there and good on you.

I can only tell you his stature has no bearing on my thoughts. 

And who was at fault?

Obviously the perpetrators get the lion’s share, but the one’s that created an environment where such abhorrent ideas thrive share some culpability. 

The GOP has a racism/anti-semitism problem they refuse to address. I used McCarthy as an example earlier. 

For another, this a**hole:

gettyimages-462071582.jpg

Who does stuff like

Go to Auschwitz to hear from non-Jews if the Nazis were really as bad as they said.

Endorsed Faith Goldy for mayor of Toronto, a young lady that has recited the “14 words,” appeared on a Daily Stormer show, which got her fired from alt-right publication Rebel Media. 

Espoused the “white-genocide” conspiracy theory, even tying in Soros.

To their shame, nobody in the GOP has condemned him. 

He still has a job. Not only that, he will almost certainly be re-elected next week. 

19 minutes ago, AUFAN78 said:

And you had people, and I'm not talking about the neo-Nazis and the white nationalists, because they should be condemned totally. But you had many people in that group other than neo-Nazis and white nationalists. OK? And the press has treated them absolutely unfairly. 

Yeah. bull**** clarification after Kelly and others twisted his arm, and he still ****** it up later on when he rambles off script.

Put it this way. If you do not drop your torch and nope out of a group you are a part of when they start chanting “Blood and Soil!” and “Jews will not replace us!” the moment that chant begins, you are not a good person.

37 minutes ago, AUDub said:

”Blood and Soil!”

Because he is who he is.

Dub, I do not think the principles you alluded to in 2017 have been abrogated. In fact, I respect them. It is unfortunate that they only appear to operate in one direction...

1 minute ago, NolaAuTiger said:

Dub, I do not think the principles you alluded to in 2017 have been abrogated. In fact, I respect them. It is unfortunate that they only appear to operate in one direction...

Trump is something different. He’s a living, breathing feedback loop that ratcheted everything into overdrive.

I was hard on the media for their culpability. I’m being hard on Trump too, because he’s a match that was thrown onto a powder keg. 

Archived