It’s Just Incredible What Some People Can Believe

homersapien

2 minutes ago, homersapien said:

Well, I climbed to the 35th row in the upper deck last Saturday (with my 87 year old mother, no less!).  

But you are right.  In fact, I have an appointment with a knee surgeon in December to arrange for a knee replacement.

So your Mom had to help you to your seat?

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, AUFAN78 said:

Good genes bro. Proud of you and mom!

Well. I had my 68 year-old "homey" helping me, but he's about as gimpy as I am.  And my mother actually did fall at the bottom, but fortunately no damage. 

Like I said though, never again.

9 hours ago, DKW 86 said:

"David is a Trumpster."

What do I win?

Making stuff up doesn't count David.  Besides, using your own rules, you are lying.  You know you are a Trumpster. All you ever do is complain about the Mueller investigation.

13 hours ago, homersapien said:

Making stuff up doesn't count David.  Besides, using your own rules, you are lying.  You know you are a Trumpster. All you ever do is complain about the Mueller investigation.

Image result for you are a sad strange little man gif

1) I have never complained about Mueller nor his work. I do mock folks that try and read into his investigation things that are not true and he has so far not found any proof of.

2) I am not nor have I ever been a Trump Supporter. (You are frickin insane.)

3) You have already admitted that you said that only in sarcasm that one and only one time you claim to have ever posted it. <fer>

Archived