It’s Just Incredible What Some People Can Believe

homersapien

5 hours ago, Brad_ATX said:

He has.  On multiple occassions.

Untrue. I want it to end and will not open anything from homey in PMs. I have him on ignore. I am getting some of his crap sent to me however.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 minutes ago, DKW 86 said:

Untrue. I want it to end and will not open anything from homey in PMs. I have him on ignore. I am getting some of his crap sent to me however.

I guess that makes Brad a liar. That,s getting to be a popular accusation here lately. I think you will be happier with homey on ignore. I am.

21 minutes ago, DKW 86 said:

Dude, if you want open his PMs, then it's not untrue what I said.  

12 minutes ago, Proud Tiger said:

I guess that makes Brad a liar. Thta's getting to be a popular accusation here lately.

Or it means he can't read.  Think here.  I said Titan has told them to take it to PMs.  DKW admits that he is getting PMs from Homer, but won't open them.  So where did I lie?  If DKW won't open Homer's PMs to have the conversation there, then that's on him.

Also, no one has ever accused me of lying on here.  People disagree with my positions and that's fine, but lying is something I don't do.  Try again sunshine.

13 minutes ago, Brad_ATX said:

Or it means he can't read.  Think here.  I said Titan has told them to take it to PMs.  DKW admits that he is getting PMs from Homer, but won't open them.  So where did I lie?  If DKW won't open Homer's PMs to have the conversation there, then that's on him.

First I didn't say you were a liar. Second you just said again Titan told them to take it to PMs? is that true or not?

Think yourself......is getting PMs from homer the same as getting multiple from Titan?

5 minutes ago, Proud Tiger said:

First I didn't say you were a liar. Second you just said again Titan told them to take it to PMs? is that true or not?

Think yourself......is getting PMs from homer the same as getting multiple from Titan?

Titan told Homer and DKW to take it to PMs on this board multiple times in an open setting.  So yes, getting PMs from Homer in that context makes total sense.

Hell, I think at one point there was entire thread dedicated to this tired squabble.  I could be wrong on this point, but don't think I am.

Side note:  the more I interact with you, the more I really, really, intensely dislike you.  And it has nothing to do with your political views.  How's that for honesty?

3 hours ago, Brad_ATX said:

Titan told Homer and DKW to take it to PMs on this board multiple times in an open setting.  So yes, getting PMs from Homer in that context makes total sense.--where did Titan tell them that? DKW says he didn't. Can you show where he did it? Looks like it's your word against DKW's

Hell, I think at one point there was entire thread dedicated to this tired squabble.  I could be wrong on this point, but don't think I am.

Side note:  the more I interact with you, the more I really, really, intensely dislike you.  And it has nothing to do with your political views.  How's that for honesty?

Sorry you feel that way. I don't. But no one makes you read my posts or respond.  But hey, life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible on the internet arguing with strangers about politics and coming to dislike them.

WDE

3 hours ago, Brad_ATX said:

Titan told Homer and DKW to take it to PMs on this board multiple times in an open setting.  So yes, getting PMs from Homer in that context makes total sense.

In all honesty, I think they are unlikely to settle something like this in PM's.  If they cannot settle it publicly, the PM's exchanged would probably be extremely caustic, as any restraint there is between people tends to fly out the window when the venue becomes private.  They both get infuriated at the exchange, ignore each other for awhile, then back to the same thing a few months later.  Arbitration is likely the only possible solution.

1 hour ago, Proud Tiger said:

where did Titan tell them that? DKW says he didn't. Can you show where he did it? Looks like it's your word against DKW's

I can't find the exact post right now, but I can assure you I did.  More than once.

4 hours ago, DKW 86 said:

Yes I did, a few weeks ago.  And pretty sure it has been more than once.  I let you guys have it out in a thread and then I told you guys it was to stop cluttering up the boards any further.

40 minutes ago, TitanTiger said:

I can't find the exact post right now, but I can assure you I did.  More than once. Don't know why DFK  says otherwise but that's for him to say.

Ok, thanks. Then I guess Brad was right. Don't know why DFK says otherwise but that's for him to explain.

8 minutes ago, TitanTiger said:

Yes I did, a few weeks ago.  And pretty sure it has been more than once.  I let you guys have it out in a thread and then I told you guys it was to stop cluttering up the boards any further.

A good dual would settle it

Just now, SaltyTiger said:

A good dual would settle it

I choose the weapons and conditions. Both of them get a pool noodle and a step ladder. Place them with their backs to each other,  five feet apart  First to fall off his ladder loses. 

5 minutes ago, Proud Tiger said:

I will load and provide homer's pistol😀

5 minutes ago, AUDub said:

Both of them get a pool noodle and a step ladder

For some reason I like the "Homer/pool noodle" stuff

3 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

My bet is on my old friend DFK86. homer would get his tractor stuck on the way to the dual.

3 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

That's because the idea of two people standing with their backs to each other trying to swing blindly with a pool noodle at maximum extension while barely keeping their balance is cheeky and fun.

6 minutes ago, Proud Tiger said:

My bet is on my old friend DFK86. homer would get his tractor stuck on the way to the dual.

If I were a betting man I would have to go with Brother Homer. He would climb a pine tree to defend a lie.

51 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

If I were a betting man I would have to go with Brother Homer. He would climb a pine tree to defend a lie.

Climb a pine tree? Brother Homer would never commit such an act so detrimental to the environment!

12 hours ago, Brad_ATX said:

Also, no one has ever accused me of lying on here.  People disagree with my positions and that's fine, but lying is something I don't do.  Try again sunshine.

homey keeps on and keeps on and keeps on and keeps on and keeps on and keeps on and keeps on and keeps on and keeps on posting. 

There was absolutely no conversation going on in the PMS even before I shut them down. homey keeps on and keeps on and keeps on and keeps on and keeps on and keeps on and keeps on and keeps on and keeps on. There is no point and there is no end. and just to clarify where we stand. 

I do not believe one word he is saying about the quote. This fact seems to have given him a mental illness.

How do I react: homey has repeatedly lied about me, calling me a Trump Supporter, so many times i  have lost count. I have taken his lies about me in stride and not reported his posts etc. I have acted like an adult and moved on. I didnt demand an apology. or acted like a petulant child. Compare that to his completely immature obsessive response to our disagreement. 

9 hours ago, TitanTiger said:

I feel I have tried as best I can to go on. You could end this with one PM. 

11 minutes ago, DKW 86 said:

I feel I have tried as best I can to go on. You could end this with one PM. 

Look, if you want to ignore his PMs, that's your prerogative.  What you guys talk about, or don't talk about, amongst yourselves is of no concern to me.  I just want this ongoing bickerfest to not happen on threads.

Archived