Men Vs. Duke

WarTiger

Just now, AUGoo said:

Yeah.

I'm afraid Wiley has been exposed as  to inexperienced with his back to the basket.  Hope the light comes on a little better as the season progresses.

I’m very unimpressed with Wiley in the offensive end.  I’ve watched these last two games and see nothing from him that strikes me as “special”.  After all the hype, I was expecting “special”.  Maybe he’ll get there...

• Replies 664
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, bigbird said:

I agree. The aggressor gets the call and we we're very passive for 15+ minutes in the first half. That said, there were a few missed calls that were pretty easy calls.

Yeah there were a few but there were a few they got too. Reddish, they could've called a couple on Harper and you know like I do if he has to sit it would be game over. 

The crying trying to say conspiracy theory on Duke is ABSOLUTELYasinine though. You don't play like we did shooting all those stupid shots then cry and yell conspiracy

Hope we keep up the intensity and make them earn it.  We just have to play smart. I loved the back door cuts when we started chipping away. 

1 minute ago, cole256 said:

Yeah there were a few but there were a few they got too. Reddish, they could've called a couple on Harper and you know like I do if he has to sit it would be game over. 

The crying trying to say conspiracy theory on Duke is ABSOLUTELYasinine though. You don't play like we did shooting all those stupid shots then cry and yell conspiracy

tenor.gif?itemid=3958149

So tell me how that was a foul but we didn’t draw one after the turnover when we took it to the basket....?  Maddening. Why I usually don’t watch college basketball.  It’s almost always lopsided to one team or the other officiating wise.

Just now, NoALtiger said:

We have come out very sloppy. Dang guys. 

The last few drives have reminded me of Gus getting cute with trickeration. Sometimes you need to look for the easier points and not die by the three.

Archived