Men Vs. Duke

WarTiger

Just now, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

Not watching the game but we already losing that bad? Damn

To sum it up we have attempted 10 more shots and have made 3 less.  2-14 from 3 and no ft attempts

• Replies 664
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Barnacle said:

Are they that good though? Like at this moment? I understand the amount of talent they have, and maybe they will turn into the best team in a long, long time by the season's end but they don't appear to be that sort of dominant at the moment. JMO.

4 straight 20+ point wins on the way to another. 2 over top ten teams. They are crazy athletic, crazy long, and coached by the best. I’m happy to call them the best in a long, long time already. 

Nice little run right here. Need to keep it going. 

We do not need to have the ball in BB's hands when the clock is dwindling.  Let him float around the arc and wait for the pass.  

2 minutes ago, jared52 said:

4 straight 20+ point wins on the way to another. 2 over top ten teams. They are crazy athletic, crazy long, and coached by the best. I’m happy to call them the best in a long, long time already. 

yep..talent makes the diff....like playing bama in football....just do what you can....

Just now, jared52 said:

Fair enough. Like I said, I recognize the talent. I'm not arguing they aren't a very good team, or even that they aren't the best team in the country right now, I just can't say anything more than that right now. Certainly the potential for greatness is there.

Archived