Who replaces Chip?

auburnphan

2 minutes ago, 3rdgeneration said:

Can't be done. NCAA rules won't allow a coach who coached a recruit to get hired at the university where the recruit goes. (Even if it's his dad). At least for a year, I think...

It can as long as he is an on the field coach vs some analyst role. I used to think the same until someone here told me how it works.

• Replies 717
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, PoetTiger said:

It can as long as he is an on the field coach vs some analyst role. I used to think the same until someone here told me how it works.

For real??? That would be amazing, I would think. I hope you are right.

3 minutes ago, auburnphan said:

Another swing and a miss.  This might be the least desirable job available right now.

Everybody knows you would be writing your career obituary if you take an OC job under Gus.

Marcello is reporting that Bentley is expected to pass on the job. 

9 minutes ago, Eagle Eye 7 said:

Everybody knows you would be writing your career obituary if you take an OC job under Gus.

The word is out.

16 minutes ago, JDUBB4AU said:

Is Nick Nolte or Nicholas Cage looking for a job ? The movie being filmed in AU is damn near unbelievable right now 

Image result for nicholas cage memesImage result for nicholas cage memes

I'm just saying, and hear me out, maybe it has more to do with Bobby wanting to coach for his son's senior year more than just not wanting to go Auburn.

1qbecy.jpg

1 minute ago, JBiGGiE said:

I'm just saying, and hear me out, maybe it has more to do with Bobby wanting to coach for his son's senior year more than just not wanting to go Auburn.

1qbecy.jpg

That would indeed be a much-appreciated ray of sunshine.  I'll buy it!

We need some more Look-alike threads.  @AUBwins, what can we do that will help this situation?  :yay:

26 minutes ago, JDUBB4AU said:

Is Nick Nolte or Nicholas Cage looking for a job ? The movie being filmed in AU is damn near unbelievable right now 

Image result for nicholas cage memes

12 minutes ago, PigskinPat said:

Kodi is about to be promoted 

That's like trying to tell the other QB's "you're my guy" after striking out on Bryant.

22 minutes ago, ToraGirl said:

We need some more Look-alike threads.  @AUBwins, what can we do that will help this situation?  :yay:

IMG_0922.PNG

Who replaces Chip?

IMG_0923.JPG

48 minutes ago, auburnphan said:

Another swing and a miss.  This might be the least desirable job available right now.

Tennessee also seems to be having trouble getting someone to take their cash.

Archived