TRUMP DON'T RECITE APOSTLES' CREED OR SING HYMNS UNLIKE OBAMAS, CLINTONS AT GEORGE H.W. BUSH FUNERAL

DKW 86

1 hour ago, DKW 86 said:

Trump has never been qualified to be POTUS, IMHO. No one said that. I am just pointing out that politics in America is very very flaky, and situational. I got told just 2-3 days ago that Trump was never a Democrat. Some partisan folks cannot get past the talking points. It is all they know.

I understand what you’re trying to say but it’s realky an unfair connection. Trump didn’t bother me when he was a reality tv star but now that he is in charge of making decisions that affect my life and the lives of my family, I have a problem with him. That doesn’t illustrate the flakiness of politics but rather it illustrates a concern that someone willfully ignorant is now making decisions that require educated thought. 

Many years ago i identified as a republican. I more recently have been a democrat. I call myself independent. One thing that has never changed is my disdain for trump.

On 12/8/2018 at 11:42 AM, Proud Tiger said:

I want to say again.......I don't particularly like Trump as a person. I didn't vote for him in the primary. But I do like him as my president for several reasons. If the election was again tomorrow and it was him vs. Hillary, I would vote for him without even thinking about it.

Well that goes without saying.

Archived