TRUMP DON'T RECITE APOSTLES' CREED OR SING HYMNS UNLIKE OBAMAS, CLINTONS AT GEORGE H.W. BUSH FUNERAL

DKW 86

TRUMP DON'T RECITE APOSTLES' CREED OR SING HYMNS UNLIKE OBAMAS, CLINTONS AT GEORGE H.W. BUSH FUNERAL

I wont post the rest. You can go read it tho. I never, not for one second, bought that DJT was a Christian anything. 
By their fruits you will know them.

Trump is neither religious, nor a true conservative or liberal. He becomes what he needs (or believes he needs) to be depending on which way the political wind is blowing at the time. 

1 hour ago, johnnyAU said:

Trump is neither religious, nor a true conservative or liberal. He becomes what he needs (or believes he needs) to be depending on which way the political wind is blowing at the time. 

image.png

And that has been his history. For decades he self-described as a Democrat. Later he self-described as a Republican. But through it all. I dont think he meant a single word of it. He was whatever suited his needs at the time.

What I find as hilarious is that some Republicans LOVE and are totally Loyal to him now. Even funnier is that Some Democrats LOVED HIM just a few years ago and now DESPISE his very existence today. 

4 hours ago, DKW 86 said:

image.png

And that has been his history. For decades he self-described as a Democrat. Later he self-described as a Republican. But through it all. I dont think he meant a single word of it. He was whatever suited his needs at the time.

What I find as hilarious is that some Republicans LOVE and are totally Loyal to him now. Even funnier is that Some Democrats LOVED HIM just a few years ago and now DESPISE his very existence today. 

Democrats LOVED him?

On ‎12‎/‎7‎/‎2018 at 4:41 AM, DKW 86 said:

I wont post the rest. You can go read it tho. I never, not for one second, bought that DJT was a Christian anything. 
By their fruits you will know them.--judge not lest you so be judged

You quote an almost obsolete rag which refers to Trump hating CNN?:drippingsarcasm7pa:   Are they that desperate to find something to criticize Trump for?

I am a Christian and often don't say the creed in church. I just read along. It has become a hollow habit in most cases. Baptists read their belief statement saying they will refrain from the use of alcohol as a beverage which for most is hypocrisy. I did it for a long time. I bet the Obamas couldn't RECITE it either and probably just read from the program without a clue what it means. Did the Clintons or even the Carters recite it?

15 hours ago, GiveEmElle said:

Franklin Graham says it’s a shame that Trump haters don’t focus on the good Trump has done. 🙄

Good for Franklin.

16 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

Democrats LOVED him?

OH.HELL.YES. When he was forking over $$$ to the Clintons, NAACP, NAN, Rainbow, PUSH, et al, he was one of the darlings of the Left. His $$ Stopped and they turned on him like a pack of wolves.

"I identify as a Democrat, Hillary Clinton is a terrific woman.."
https://youtu.be/1AwAAh60jBo

https://youtu.be/owx5si1zF94

https://youtu.be/i1WIWrvjyq8

https://youtu.be/Z5ETgAVmqd0

on and on...

7 hours ago, Proud Tiger said:

You quote an almost obsolete rag which refers to Trump hating CNN?:drippingsarcasm7pa:   Are they that desperate to find something to criticize Trump for?

I am a Christian and often don't say the creed in church. I just read along. It has become a hollow habit in most cases. Baptists read their belief atatement saying they will refrain from the use of alcohol as a beverage which for most is hypocrisy. I did it for a long time. I bet the Obamas couldn't RECITE it either and probably just read from the program without a clue what it means. Did the Clintons or even the Carters recite it?

The Apostles Creed is done every Sunday at the church they attend in Chicago. You get to know this stuff if you pay attention. The Trumps didnt do the AC because they only "became Christian" as a campaign stunt. By their fruits you will know them. Just keep watching.

Trump is in trouble and has been in trouble for his very shaky finance dealings. These dealings are about to bite him in the butt. Mueller may never be able to prove 'Collusion" but then again Collusion isnt really a crime. But financial benefitting from being in office, THAT is a crime. Trump has been fighting for a Moscow Trump Tower for years. 

1 hour ago, DKW 86 said:

The Apostles Creed is done every Sunday at the church they attend in Chicago. You get to know this stuff if you pay attention. The Trumps didnt do the AC because they only "became Christian" as a campaign stunt. By their fruits you will know them. Just keep watching.

Trump is in trouble and has been in trouble for his very shaky finance dealings. These dealings are about to bite him in the butt. Mueller may never be able to prove 'Collusion" but then again Collusion isnt really a crime. But financial benefitting from being in office, THAT is a crime. Trump has been fighting for a Moscow Trump Tower for years. 

Nothing against you DKW, but I just feel like it's appropriate every now and again to point out that while there isn't a crime related to the office of the President called "collusion", there is a crime termed conspiracy to defraud the United States.  Colluding with foreign powers, particularly adversarial powers, would be a component of that conspiracy.  Using your position as a prominent presidential candidate to extract financial benefits from the Kremlin would most likely fit the bill.  Meetings indicating a willingness to alter governmental policy as a form of quid pro quo would also likely fit the bill. 

While it falls outside of the colluding with foreign adversaries type of conspiracy, illegally directing subordinates to pay hush money to those that could undermine the candidate's presidential campaign most likely falls under conspiracy to defraud the United States.

On topic, of course Trump doesn't know the apartment apostle's creed.  He's a charlatan.

2 hours ago, DKW 86 said:

OH.HELL.YES. When he was forking over $$$ to the Clintons, NAACP, NAN, Rainbow, PUSH, et al, he was one of the darlings of the Left. His $$ Stopped and they turned on him like a pack of wolves.

on and on...

Politicians taking money does not equal being LOVED by anyone. 

7 minutes ago, HVAU said:

Nothing against you DKW, but I just feel like it's appropriate every now and again to point out that while there isn't a crime related to the office of the President called "collusion", there is a crime termed conspiracy to defraud the United States.  Colluding with foreign powers, particularly adversarial powers, would be a component of that conspiracy.  Using your position as a prominent presidential candidate to extract financial benefits from the Kremlin would most likely fit the bill.  Meetings indicating a willingness to alter governmental policy as a form of quid pro quo would also likely fit the bill. 

While it falls outside of the colluding with foreign adversaries type of conspiracy, illegally directing subordinates to pay hush money to those that could undermine the candidate's presidential campaign most likely falls under conspiracy to defraud the United States.

On topic, of course Trump doesn't know the apartment apostle's creed.  He's a charlatan.

I don't get how the Trumpanzees can be so willfully blind on this. It's treasonous.  Selling out our countries interest for profit.

https://www.npr.org/2017/12/04/568310790/2016-rnc-delegate-trump-directed-change-to-party-platform-on-ukraine-support

2016 RNC Delegate: Trump Directed Change To Party Platform On Ukraine Support

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/global-opinions/trump-campaign-guts-gops-anti-russia-stance-on-ukraine/2016/07/18/98adb3b0-4cf3-11e6-a7d8-13d06b37f256_story.html?utm_term=.d6831451e7aa

Trump campaign guts GOP’s anti-Russia stance on Ukraine

4 hours ago, DKW 86 said:

Mark this post and let me know when his dealings bite him in the butt. I will eat egg if it happens. I'm impressed that you KNOW the Trumps only "became Christians" as a stunt. I for sure am not saintly enough to judge them. God will do that.

I want to say again.......I don't particularly like Trump as a person. I didn't vote for him in the primary. But I do like him as my president for several reasons. If the election was again tomorrow and it was him vs. Hillary, I would vote for him without even thinking about it.

5 hours ago, DKW 86 said:

The Apostles Creed is done every Sunday at the church they attend in Chicago. 

You mean the one where they sat for years listening to the idiot Jeremiah Williams. (this from ABC so you can read it;D)

https://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/DemocraticDebate/story?id=4443788&page=1

7 minutes ago, Proud Tiger said:

If the election was again tomorrow and it was him vs. Hillary, I would vote for him without even thinking about it.

I would consider voting for Trump over Hillary, but would likely refrain again if that ridiculousness occurred a second time. We can do better..much better than those two. 

Just now, johnnyAU said:

I would consider voting for Trump over Hillary, but would likely refrain again if that ridiculousness occurred a second time. We can do better..much better than those two. 

Unfortunately I don't see that candidate in the mix right now.

1 minute ago, johnnyAU said:

Maybe that will change, but I'm not hopeful. 

Me neither, but I hope whoever it is can recite the Apostle's Creed:drippingsarcasm7pa:

11 hours ago, HVAU said:

The financial chicanery, I 1000% agree is very bad and have said so since the first time he was elected. He is nothing but financial crimes waiting to happen. Bribes, etc I could easily see it all. Trump has shown repeatedly that he is willing to break the spirit and the letter of the law. That is no secret. His directing the use of campaign funds for paying off his hookers etc is just a joke. OF COURSE HE BROKE THOSE LAWS. Does anyone think he didnt break them? But that collusion thing has been much much harder to prove.

1 hour ago, DKW 86 said:

The financial chicanery, I 1000% agree is very bad and have said so since the first time he was elected. He is nothing but financial crimes waiting to happen. Bribes, etc I could easily see it all. Trump has shown repeatedly that he is willing to break the spirit and the letter of the law. That is no secret. His directing the use of campaign funds for paying off his hookers etc is just a joke. OF COURSE HE BROKE THOSE LAWS. Does anyone think he didnt break them? But that collusion thing has been much much harder to prove.

Agreed.  However, there is enough circumstantial evidence for me to come to the conclusion that attempts at quid pro quo arrangements with Russian operatives were discussed/attempted by the Trump campaign.  Trump himself has admitted that while a candidate for president negotiations for Trump Tower Moscow were ongoing.  Also, reports of offering Putin multi-million penthouse apartments in the potential tower violated the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act.  This was occurring during the 2016 primaries.

They may not prove a thing, but it won't be because such conspiracies to defraud are nonexistent.  More likely it'll come down to who can maneuver more effectively in the political realm.

As far as the electorate goes, I don't understand how there are any Trump loyalists left.  Republicans should purge the Trumpet and,  the "base" should consider the ostrich as their party mascot.

7 hours ago, HVAU said:

Agreed.  However, there is enough circumstantial evidence for me to come to the conclusion that attempts at quid pro quo arrangements with Russian operatives were discussed/attempted by the Trump campaign.  Trump himself has admitted that while a candidate for president negotiations for Trump Tower Moscow were ongoing.  Also, reports of offering Putin multi-million penthouse apartments in the potential tower violated the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act.  This was occurring during the 2016 primaries.

They may not prove a thing, but it won't be because such conspiracies to defraud are nonexistent.  More likely it'll come down to who can maneuver more effectively in the political realm.

As far as the electorate goes, I don't understand how there are any Trump loyalists left.  Republicans should purge the Trumpet and,  the "base" should consider the ostrich as their party mascot.

Circumstantially anyone could be guilty of almost anything. Thats why they dont allow it court. So far, the FBI has said "No American Citizen Knowingly acted with the Russians." That is the FBI after two years. We still have more to see. Personally, I think we are going to get truckload after truckload of financial crimes. 

On 12/8/2018 at 5:51 AM, DKW 86 said:

on and on...

I love my plumber but he sure as heck isn’t qualified to be POTUS. Just because Trump donated money to Democrats doesn’t make him exempt from criticism by Democrats on his job as a Republican POTUS. 

22 minutes ago, GiveEmElle said:

I love my plumber but he sure as heck isn’t qualified to be POTUS. Just because Trump donated money to Democrats doesn’t make him exempt from criticism by Democrats on his job as a Republican POTUS. 

Trump has never been qualified to be POTUS, IMHO. No one said that. I am just pointing out that politics in America is very very flaky, and situational. I got told just 2-3 days ago that Trump was never a Democrat. Some partisan folks cannot get past the talking points. It is all they know.

On 12/8/2018 at 7:59 AM, TexasTiger said:

Politicians taking money does not equal being LOVED by anyone. 

No, inviting him to speak and giving him honoraria and telling everyone how much they respect and honor him do tho. 

Archived