***Music City Bowl — Game Thread***

abw0004

• Replies 898
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, PoetTiger said:

Throw the whole music city score prediction thread away.

Neah. It fits the narrative we have realistically come to expect in every which way possible...😉

Just now, j0hnnyRingo said:

It also helps the team looks to be super up for this game and not going through the motions.

Have to think this will help with our final NSD. Maybe show some recruits that there is still optimism. 

3 minutes ago, PoetTiger said:

Throw the whole music city score prediction thread away.

nah,,,,,we need to post the entire things again on Saturday.....:)

Hopefully, this game will, at least for a little while, shut down that stupid "6-6 Next Year" thread that has become a disease.

1 minute ago, aujeff11 said:

Have to think this will help with our final NSD. Maybe show some recruits that there is still optimism. 

Your sunshine pumping is a little much, but I have to agree with you on this. Not that it matters.

Well I see why #60 has a beef with Brown #5.....getting beat badly off the ball..….

1 minute ago, Farmer Brown said:

Your sunshine pumping is a little much, but I have to agree with you on this. Not that it matters.

At this point, any excitement that can help our program is a good thing.  After all the negative this and negative that of the past few weeks, we couldnt have come out with a better first half of football, IMO.

2 minutes ago, Farmer Brown said:

I’m only a sunshine pumper when we score 49 in one half against a Purdue team that beat three ranked teams this year. fwiw 

Just remember everybody kept saying it was because our players were not good enough not the play calling. Now you see the play calling was the problem. The players were good enough to beat anyone just needed the fire in the coaches. If Gus was calling against an SECteam he would have took a knee after he got up 3 tds.

Archived