Take That Pelosi

Proud Tiger

8 minutes ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

I gotta say, man. I really don't think you should be taking that parents joke personally. In fact I know you shouldn't. It's a quote from a movie, where they were insulting their enemies with silly, unrealistic insults. 

I respect your opinion but I expressed to Dud that I didn't appreciate it when he first said it a long time ago but he continues. The fact it came from a movie doesn't matter if I find it offensive. I bet you wouldn't do that.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Proud Tiger said:

I respect your opinion but I expressed to Dud that I didn't appreciate it when he first said it a long time ago but he continues. I bet you wouldn't do that.

I'd like to think that if I saw that it hurt your feelings, I wouldn't continue. But I just can't, for the life of me, figure out how that silly movie quote affects you like that.

9 minutes ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

I'd like to think that if I saw that it hurt your feelings, I wouldn't continue. But I just can't, for the life of me, figure out how that silly movie quote affects you like that.

You have to go back to when he first said it. It was in a derogative way and like I said he continues after me telling him I found it offensive. That's one reason he is on my ignore list and I don't see his trash unless he is quoted and even then I usually ignore him.

Anyhow I can't change what he is so let's get back to the OP.

Just now, Proud Tiger said:

You have to go back to when he first said it. It was in a derogative way and like I said he continues after me telling him I found it offensive.

Call my mother a hamster. See how much it bothers me.

6 minutes ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

Hell, I’ll link the thread. 

Like most bullies, Proud’s problem is that he can dish it, but not take it. 

1 minute ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

Your mother is a hamster. *ducks*

18662.png

6 minutes ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

Your mother is a hamster. *ducks*

I bet his Mother isn't deceased or he wouldn't be so flippant. Anyhow he is what he is and he has to live with himself

5 minutes ago, Proud Tiger said:

I bet his Mother isn't deceased or he wouldn't be so flippant. Anyhow he is what he is and he has to live with himself

I fart in your general direction. 

This whole thread has really just taken an unbelievable turn. Should have been in a Seinfeld episode. In a way, it let's me know that everything is going to be ok. Ha

45 minutes ago, AUDub said:

I fart in your general direction. 

Yep. That sealed it. This is the funniest thread I've seen on the web site. 

2 minutes ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

Yep. That sealed it. This is the funniest thread I've seen on the web site. 

“I love you, son!”

hamster-running.jpg

1 hour ago, Proud Tiger said:

You have to go back to when he first said it. It was in a derogative way and like I said he continues after me telling him I found it offensive. That's one reason he is on my ignore list and I don't see his trash unless he is quoted and even then I usually ignore him.

There's no excuse for your ridiculous reaction to it.  It was a joke and the solution is not on him changing what he says, it's on you to remove the gigantic pointy stick from your butt.

1 hour ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

Because you're a normal, well-adjusted adult.

2 minutes ago, TitanTiger said:

There's no excuse for your ridiculous reaction to it.  It was a joke and the solution is not on him changing what he says, it's on you to remove the gigantic pointy stick from your butt.

hqdefault.jpg

4 hours ago, Brad_ATX said:

But it was ok for him to use Air Force One last week to visit Texas for what can be seen as non-essential travel?  Got it.

Hold on Brad, it was Pelosi that suddenly made such a public concern about safety and lamely used it as a threat to put off the State of the Union. That's the issue, not whether Trump has taken any trips during the shutdown. Trump never canceled any Democrat's previous trip during the shutdown before now. Last I checked Pelosi returned from Hawaii 2 weeks ago(just in time to be elected Speaker again) and Trump didn't cancel her trip to Hawaii(during the shutdown). It wasn't until she decided to try and derail the State of the Union that Trump returned the favor by canceling her(and other Democrats) trip.

I have no problem with criticism of Trump but I do take issue when one side is blatantly attempting a political move to put off the State of the Union and gets praised for it, but when Trump responds with an equally political move he gets most of the criticism. I don't see how the people that dislike Trump so much can objectively say he started it by canceling a trip.........  And no Trump's not innocent in this, that's not my position on this. I want to make that clear. 

30 minutes ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

This whole thread has really just taken an unbelievable turn. Should have been in a Seinfeld episode. In a way, it let's me know that everything is going to be ok. Ha

That's usually what happens when someone posts something negative about a prominent Dem and the Trump haters go nuts and resort to cartoons like the children they are. Look at the evidence and my prediction in the OP.

7 minutes ago, Auburnfan91 said:

Hold on Brad, it was Pelosi that suddenly made such a public concern about safety and lamely used it as a threat to put off the State of the Union. That's the issue, not whether Trump has taken any trips during the shutdown. Trump never canceled any Democrat's previous trip during the shutdown before now. Last I checked Pelosi returned from Hawaii 2 weeks ago(just in time to be elected Speaker again) and Trump didn't cancel her trip to Hawaii(during the shutdown). It wasn't until she decided to try and derail the State of the Union that Trump returned the favor by canceling her(and other Democrats) trip.

Thank you.

Archived