Rivals & 247 BUSTED!

keesler

Look how "credible" Rivals recruiting services are folks.  They obviously put SO much research, evaluations, and attention into the product they put out for the public.  😂

2 hours ago, keesler said:

DzVBF8JUYAAfhfe?format=jpg&name=large

I love it. Reminds me of tbe guy that faked interest from other colleges and even had a fake commitment ceremony with newspapers there and everything. He should go into the sports HOF.

Wonder how saban feels after this came out. He knows everyone knows saban or other bammers pals pay recruiting sites to put bammer recruits top billing and in the spotlight even if there's such player or players. I think whole thing is as funny as heck. LOL LOL LOL LOL

Sir Maxwell chimes in on this one!

Image result for pictures of corgis wagging their tails

247 needs to do away with the composite. Scout is crap, and Rivals, well this thread speaks for itself. It’s classic GIGO.

Big Bird, Ellitor, golf, and myself need start our own recruiting service!

8 hours ago, aujeff11 said:

I love it. Reminds me of tbe guy that faked interest from other colleges and even had a fake commitment ceremony with newspapers there and everything. He should go into the sports HOF.

Oh man I just watching that the other day.....so crazy....he was committed.....to the lie.....if i ever need help covering up a crime....or plotting one lol.....hes the guy im going to

10 hours ago, AUDub said:

247 needs to do away with the composite

Why? That’s just the computed average of all recruiting services. That average is the best estimation of where recruits rank after accounting for biases and gross incompetence (SCOUT, ESPN.)

16 minutes ago, Zeek said:

So we know the first 3* are based solely on size lol

I think scouting services assume 3* when recruits receive p5 offers.

• ellitor changed the title to Rivals & 247 BUSTED!
12 hours ago, Gowebb11 said:

The worst part of it, is that the Carringer kid won’t even qualify. 

My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who said Carringer told him at 31 Flavors last night that he was going JUCO.

14 hours ago, doc4aday said:

Big Bird, Ellitor, golf, and myself need start our own recruiting service!

Nope. Too much damn work.

The only star that matters to me is the one making plays on the field. 

4 minutes ago, autigeremt said:

The only star that matters to me is the one making plays on the field. 

Good news for you is Gus is doing a decent job of getting enough stars of the recruiting ranking variety that you and the rest of us get to enjoy them making plays on the field every now and then. 

Without the former, you'd be seeing a lot less of the latter. 

Archived