Men vs. uat game thread

WarTiger

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So I quit reading when we were behind (stuck my head in the sand). I do enjoy coming back and reading the complete thread when we do something like this. War Eagle!!!!

Great win for the TIGERS and the coaches....keep bring it!!!!!

Just now, Gene Loblaw said:

Reestablishing ourselves as the best team isn’t the league. What a win. What a statement 

No way, but good win.

3 minutes ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

"Auburn basketball just secured its first 4-0 regular season sweep of Alabama and Georgia since 1967. And the Tigers also now have back-to-back seasons of double-digit SEC wins for the first time since 1976."

At first I was thinking WOW! and then by then end of reading this I was thinking wow, that's really kinda of sad. Coach Bob Davis I believe. Eddie Johnson, Mike Mitchell and that group was a good team if I have my years correct. 

14 minutes ago, jAUSon said:

I lurk in here during games. Chiming in just now to thank you all for being a good board. 

jr.gif

HUGE WIN!! War Eagle, boys! That’s exactly the kind of the game that we needed to prepare us for March Madness; especially with Bryce Brown struggling. That’s a huge momentum booster for Saturday against the Vols! I promise you that Bryce Brown will be lights out Saturday.

16 minutes ago, auburntiger1987 said:

Game over baby War Eagle. Great comeback and hell of a win in a hostile environment that we struggle in

That was ONE of the reasons we came back. THAT CROWD SUCKED!!!!!! All game. Even when they had that initial burst to start the game and even when they hit that three to tie it at 60. I have never been impressed with their bball crowd no matter how good their team is but tonight really took the cake. A LOT of old farts in that crowd not making any noise and the students not making enough noise to compensate for it. That was a must win game for them and their crowd was blah all game. Our atmosphere at home games blows bamas out of the water. WAR DAMN EAGLE BABY!!! WOOOOOO!!!!!!!

A win Saturday and a South Carolina loss makes us a 4 seed in Nashville, giving us the double bye.  It's not likely with USC playing UGA, but it's in play.

18 minutes ago, Tiger said:

Chuma is figuring it out. Harper was biiiiig in the clutch. Dunbar had a great 2nd half. Amazing win. I hate Bama but hopefully they keep Avery 

YES THIS THIS THIS! Hope they win at arky then win at least 1 (unless it is against us) in the Sec Tourney so it is a lock he stays! lol. We on the same page fam!

4 minutes ago, CameronCrazy said:

HUGE WIN!! War Eagle, boys! That’s exactly the kind of the game that we needed to prepare us for March Madness; especially with Bryce Brown struggling. That’s a huge momentum booster for Saturday against the Vols! I promise you that Bryce Brown will be lights out Saturday.

LETS KNOCK ON WOOD PLEASE!!!!!!! NO JINXES!!!!! haha

I got to go to Tuscaloser tonight. Terrible gym but not a bad environment.  I witnessed a great second half comeback by our guys.  Frankly, I was a little concerned for a while.  IMO, the turning point was Coach Pearl getting the Technical.   Excellent finish by the guys tonight.  That's not something we see a lot.  War Eagle!!

17 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

That was ONE of the reasons we came back. THAT CROWD SUCKED!!!!!! All game. Even when they had that initial burst to start the game and even when they hit that three to tie it at 60. I have never been impressed with their bball crowd no matter how good their team is but tonight really took the cake. A LOT of old farts in that crowd not making any noise and the students not making enough noise to compensate for it. That was a must win game for them and their crowd was blah all game. Our atmosphere at home games blows bamas out of the water. WAR DAMN EAGLE BABY!!! WOOOOOO!!!!!!!

I didn't think it was that bad.  The students were into it off and on.  Nothing compares to Auburn Arena though.  

Chumma showing why he's the most talented player on this team, if you don't see him playing in the NBA, all it takes is about two games like that in the tournament

10 minutes ago, cole256 said:

Chumma showing why he's the most talented player on this team, if you don't see him playing in the NBA, all it takes is about two games like that in the tournament

Tonight was a preview of what to expect next year if Chuma comes back. Chuma as the alpha running the whole offense through him and Harper as the CLOOOOOOOOOOOSER!!! WOOO!!! WAR DAMN!

I LOVE beating side show bob. I love it even more when he is a non factor and quiet most of the game!!! LETS GOOOOO BABY!!!!!!!!! #WDE

sweep.gif

Missed the game due to going to the Bruins hockey game (OT hockey is the best), but just watched the second half after seeing AU won. Chuma is becoming a real good player. Not sure I see the game he played tonight working for him at the next level, but I don’t watch a lot of pro ball either. That said, beating uat on the road, hopefully securing at least a 7 seed, and busting uat’s bubble is a good, good night.

Archived