Men vs. uat game thread

WarTiger

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don’t pack your bags, turds! Stay home for spring. 

Chuma is figuring it out. Harper was biiiiig in the clutch. Dunbar had a great 2nd half. Amazing win. I hate Bama but hopefully they keep Avery 

Sure is nice to see that somebody else can lose the big lead instead of us, especially when it's Bama. Guys hung in and played a good second half. Good win. 

Great rally.....Harper beyond "quick" on those last two baskets to hold the lead.   

I’m sure glad I didn’t crash earlier. I like seeing effort like this. Made a few clutch shots and bammer sucks just a little!

Just now, tgrogan21 said:

HUGE COMEBACK WIN!!!! SECOND QUAD 1 WIN IN A ROW!!! AND WE SWEPT THE TURDS IN REGULAR SEASON!

👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍

Just now, Tiger said:

Chuma is figuring it out. Harper was biiiiig in the clutch. Dunbar had a great 2nd half. Amazing win. I hate Bama but hopefully they keep Avery 

I have a guess that Avery ain't gonna keep them.

1 minute ago, WarTiger said:

FINAL..  TIGERS WIN...66-60 WAR DAMN EAGLE!!!!!!  

I want to take this time to say thank you for your posts in the b-ball threads. I was away from the tv all night working on a project and your updates are great. 

"Auburn basketball just secured its first 4-0 regular season sweep of Alabama and Georgia since 1967. And the Tigers also now have back-to-back seasons of double-digit SEC wins for the first time since 1976."

Great win. I wonder if that dbag Bama strength coach is gonna try and shoulder bump Bruce again after this years game. Methinks not this time...probably went to cry with the rest of his troglodyte mouth breather brethren. War Damn Eagle!

Archived