It's not fruit but ...

RunInRed

9mXOTIK3?format=jpg&name=small

“You can pull up a picture from last year and look at a picture now of me, with my shirt off, you’d be like, ‘Man that’s crazy,’ how much of my body has changed by me just doing the little things,” Davidson said. “My body fat now, I came down 5 percent. I gained 5 percent muscle. It’s just different ways that you can wear it.”

“It’s starting to fuel my body more,” he said. “I feel like I’m at my all-time high right now. I feel like if I played today — I don’t know, I’d probably have a historic game. That’s how good I feel about eating greens and taking my nutrition serious and just being great.”

https://www.montgomeryadvertiser.com/story/sports/college/auburn/2019/07/24/auburn-football-defensive-end-marlon-davidson-changed-diet-body-getting-quarterback-sacks-healthy/1805497001/

17 minutes ago, RunInRed said:

9mXOTIK3?format=jpg&name=small

“I’m still going to say he is fat. But he is leaner”. Lol 

26 minutes ago, DAG said:

“I’m still going to say he is fat. But he is leaner”. Lol 

To his face? 😝 

9 minutes ago, toddc said:

To his face? 😝 

Well the guy who said it is his roommate and as big as him so I am sure he would!

SEC programs have top of the line nutrition and dietitians on staff for a reason, why these guys don't "buy in" to their nutrition plans early on is baffling to me.  I'm glad to see he's taking the nutrition part seriously, it will pay off in a big way.

4 hours ago, keesler said:

SEC programs have top of the line nutrition and dietitians on staff for a reason, why these guys don't "buy in" to their nutrition plans early on is baffling to me.  I'm glad to see he's taking the nutrition part seriously, it will pay off in a big way.

Don't ya know? College is all about eating pizza, wings, Krystals at 3am, drinking beer...🍕🍗🍔🍟🍻

53 minutes ago, 3rdgeneration said:

Don't ya know? College is all about eating pizza, wings, Krystals at 3am, drinking beer...🍕🍗🍔🍟🍻

Your my favorite poster now

1 minute ago, augolf1716 said:

Your my favorite poster now

I still haven't lost the freshman 20!!! @augolf1716, was Harry's around when you were in school? We closed that place down a few times! Nothing like coming in at dawn. I'm pretty sure that's why I don't drink hardly any now and I go to bed around 10!

35 minutes ago, 3rdgeneration said:

I still haven't lost the freshman 20!!! @augolf1716, was Harry's around when you were in school? We closed that place down a few times! Nothing like coming in at dawn. I'm pretty sure that's why I don't drink hardly any now and I go to bed around 10!

It was after my time 

Amazing what a simple change in diet does for shaping your body, no matter how many calories you burn a day.  

9 hours ago, keesler said:

Being young and stubborn.  

12 hours ago, 3rdgeneration said:

...was Harry's around when you were in school? We closed that place down a few times! Nothing like coming in at dawn.

I worked behind the bar there '87-'88...it nearly wrecked me.  Pretty sure big Marlon isn't eating pickled eggs out of a big glass jar and drinking Miller Lite long necks.

13 hours ago, 3rdgeneration said:

54 minutes ago, PowerOfDixieland said:

I worked behind the bar there '87-'88...it nearly wrecked me.  Pretty sure big Marlon isn't eating pickled eggs out of a big glass jar and drinking Miller Lite long necks.

It is amazing what is no longer there that were iconic.  I bet most of the students at Auburn now don't even know what The Supper Club is.

Archived