i am back

aubiefifty

and i plan to be kinder and gentler. i apologize to jap. i honestly thought you were playing along with me on the mom thing and was shocked when i was dinged a few days. i honestly thought you knew i was playing but with everything i was slinging i understand how i could easily be mistaken for stooping that low. that is the truth. as for everyone else who's toes i stepped on i apologize as well. i was trying to prove  a point about how trump treats people and it got a tad out of hand. this is as honest and as fair as i can be. also no one has made me say this. i just felt like it was the right thing to do.

Welcome back Fifty ... while we've all been better off thanks to your absence, I believe in free speech and think you should be 100% free to make an absolute douche of  yourself (which you did by the way 😁) and continue posting.   Carry on War Eagle....

7 hours ago, japantiger said:

Welcome back Fifty ... while we've all been better off thanks to your absence, I believe in free speech and think you should be 100% free to make an absolute douche of  yourself (which you did by the way 😁) and continue posting.   Carry on War Eagle....

i just treated many of you like trump treats people and i made my point. no one on the receiving end of trump liked it and neither did any of you. i tried to be nice and i do mean it but i will call you out on your bull when i choose to. believe that..........

3 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

i just treated many of you like trump treats people and i made my point. no one on the receiving end of trump liked it and neither did any of you. i tried to be nice and i do mean it but i will call you out on your bull when i choose to. believe that..........

th?id=OIP.p-PvIg82iu1CkoHfHBLEdwHaDQ&pid

On 8/9/2019 at 2:47 PM, aubiefifty said:

and i plan to be kinder and gentler. i apologize to jap. i honestly thought you were playing along with me on the mom thing and was shocked when i was dinged a few days. i honestly thought you knew i was playing but with everything i was slinging i understand how i could easily be mistaken for stooping that low. that is the truth. as for everyone else who's toes i stepped on i apologize as well. i was trying to prove  a point about how trump treats people and it got a tad out of hand. this is as honest and as fair as i can be. also no one has made me say this. i just felt like it was the right thing to do.

Welcome back one of the biggest Auburn fans on the board........We are all guilty of making knee jerk responses............it takes a man to apologize for crossing a fine line or making a mistake.........if more people would simply apologize and own mistakes made this world would be a much better place.

1 hour ago, kevon67 said:

Welcome back one of the biggest Auburn fans on the board........We are all guilty of making knee jerk responses............it takes a man to apologize for crossing a fine line or making a mistake.........if more people would simply apologize and own mistakes made this world would be a much better place.

thanks kev67. i needed what i got i think. but it is nice to be missed even if it is high and to the left................lol

1 hour ago, aubiefifty said:

i needed what i got i think. but it is nice to be missed even if it is high and to the left................lol

Glad to hear you are ok fidy. Wondering why you took a leave. Carry on with it now..................................

1 hour ago, SaltyTiger said:

Glad to hear you are ok fidy. Wondering why you took a leave. Carry on with it now..................................

Klinger went to Seoul for a little R&R😁

On 8/9/2019 at 11:55 PM, japantiger said:

Meanwhile, you make a complete douche of yourself in this very post.

Try being gracious once in a while, even if it is just an anonymous message board.  When someone apologizes, accept it or tell them why you don't accept it.  But being a horse's ass is a bad look - even for you.

Archived