Epstein dead...

bigbird

https://www.google.com/amp/s/abcnews.go.com/amp/US/jeffrey-epstein-accused-sex-trafficker-dies-suicide-officials/story%3fid=64881684

Clinton reaction caught on tape

USZsuh.gif

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Venn diagram of the left and right with regard to there being a conspiracy here will be a perfect circle. 

so what happens now to the treasure trove of his blackbook with other peds as well as others on tape? not sure if the tape thing was speculation or real. to be honest i will not be surprised to see it all go away now.

5 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

so what happens now to the treasure trove of his blackbook with other peds as well as others on tape? not sure if the tape thing was speculation or real. to be honest i will not be surprised to see it all go away now.

The evidence the feds have in hand shouldn't disappear. The civil actions against him will continue against his estate. 

Lots of powerful folks in NY will be sleeping easier tonight....

11 minutes ago, bigbird said:

A dislike from Homer and one from ICHY.

Well, speaking for myself,  I'd like to see everyone associated with Epstein's sex operation exposed, which is why it's a tragedy of justice he killed himself. 

You turned it into a cheap partisan shot at Clinton.  Thus, my dislike of your post.

6 minutes ago, japantiger said:

Who believes he killed himself?  

As it stands, I think the worst case scenario is "considered indifference" from his watchers. The most likely scenario is that some underpaid, overworked individual let his guard down.

14 minutes ago, AUDub said:

As it stands, I think the worst case scenario is "considered indifference" from his watchers. The most likely scenario is that some underpaid, overworked individual let his guard down.

Or deliberate indifference.....too many people hoping this would go away...and probably it has...I am amazed Harvey Weinstein has lived this long. 🙄😖

9 minutes ago, AU64 said:

Or deliberate indifference.....too many people hoping this would go away...and probably it has...I am amazed Harvey Weinstein has lived this long. 🙄😖

That's what I meant. "Who cares what this sub-human does?"

That happens a lot, actually. No overarching conspiracy necessary. 

1 hour ago, homersapien said:

Well, speaking for myself,  I'd like to see everyone associated with Epstein's sex operation exposed, which is why it's a tragedy of justice he killed himself. 

You turned it into a cheap partisan shot at Clinton.  Thus, my dislike of your post.

Your response is expected and typical. It was a freaking joke. Find a ladder and climb down off your high horse.

1 hour ago, bigbird said:

Your response is expected and typical. It was a freaking joke. Find a ladder and climb down off your high horse.

Well, you felt compelled to comment on my "thumbs down", so I figured I owed you an explanation. 

2 hours ago, bigbird said:

A dislike from Homer and one from ICHY. 

giphy.gif

Predictable as the sun setting in the West...

1 hour ago, japantiger said:

No one with brain cells still active.

Image result for clinton suicide

Related image

Image result for epstein suicide meme

1 hour ago, DKW 86 said:

No one with brain cells still active.

Image result for clinton suicide

Related image

55 minutes ago, Grumps said:

This is a little off topic, but why shouldn't Epstein be allowed to kill himself? It's his body, right?

Well, for one thing, he likely possessed information about other people's criminal activity. :-\

5 hours ago, japantiger said:

I wondered that too but I'm still trying to process Logan Young falling up the stairs. 

6 hours ago, homersapien said:

In the case of Clinton, it's neither cheap or partisan.  I wonder what "is" means after 27 flights on the Lolita Express?

Archived