Epstein dead...

bigbird

Is anyone going to be surprised when this turns out to be normal government bafoonery? 

Which of these guys were his guards?

OR, 

th?id=OIP.FGX8qKCXM0H7HmQoSxJt4wHaET&pid

OR finally:

th?id=OIP.gnHLhgKWJMyvZQGQZsueTgHaDD&pid

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I might be the only person on earth that’s totally fine with Epstein killing himself. I would give him the noose and the privacy he needed. 

1 hour ago, alexava said:

I might be the only person on earth that’s totally fine with Epstein killing himself. I would give him the noose and the privacy he needed. 

The concern isn't Epstein dying so much as the information that died with him on others that were involved,

3 hours ago, triangletiger said:

Have you done a Snopes check on whether the story that Snopes fact-checked the Babylon Bee is true? 

Yes, and they backtracked once the avalanche of crap hit them...

2 hours ago, alexava said:

I'm fine with it. It's not likley they were going to cut a deal worthy of making sing like a canary. Can't imagine a deal even being considered.

1 hour ago, triangletiger said:

The concern isn't Epstein dying so much as the information that died with him on others that were involved,

I would think those cats escaped their bags already. 

2 hours ago, alexava said:

I would think those cats escaped their bags already. 

Been seeing several names in music come up such as Mick Jagger and Simon LeBon..nothing official just names in his black book..........surly there is some video footage somewhere that could expose the guilty.

5 minutes ago, kevon67 said:

Been seeing several names in music come up such as Mick Jagger and Simon LeBon..nothing official just names in his black book..........surly there is some video footage somewhere that could expose the guilty.

But could he have exposed any one or any number of people that would have made his sentence any better? I don’t think so. 

5 hours ago, alexava said:

Saved the taxpayers a lot of money...but seems to give the PTBs an excuse not to track down the dirt bags that were co-conspirators.  So how long before his female "talent scout" is discovered dead of unknown causes.?  

9 hours ago, alexava said:

But could he have exposed any one or any number of people that would have made his sentence any better? I don’t think so. 

He knew his life was over...........he wasnt about to get the "Sammy The Bull" deal.

2 hours ago, AU64 said:

Saved the taxpayers a lot of money...but seems to give the PTBs an excuse not to track down the dirt bags that were co-conspirators.  So how long before his female "talent scout" is discovered dead of unknown causes.?  

I would think that she dies of "natural causes" not too long from now. 

"Natural causes" being a Buick on your chest...:(

14 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

An autopsy found that financier Jeffrey Epstein sustained multiple breaks in his neck bones, according to two people familiar with the findings, deepening the mystery about the circumstances around his death.

Among the bones broken in Epstein’s neck was the hyoid bone, which in men is near the Adam’s apple. Such breaks can occur in those who hang themselves, particularly if they are older, according to forensics experts and studies on the subject. But they are more common in victims of homicide by strangulation, the experts said. :blink:

The details are the first findings to emerge from the autopsy of Epstein, a convicted sex offender and multimillionaire in federal custody on charges of sex trafficking. He died early Saturday morning after guards found him hanging in his cell at the Metropolitan Correctional Center in Manhattan and he could not be revived.

Attorney General William P. Barr, whose department oversees the Bureau of Prisons facility where Epstein died, has described his death as an “apparent suicide.” Justice officials declined to comment on the new information from Epstein’s autopsy.

The office of New York City’s chief medical examiner, Barbara Sampson, completed an autopsy of Epstein’s body Sunday. But Sampson listed the cause of his death as pending.

:blink:

14 hours ago, DKW 86 said:

:blink:

His cell mate, a former police officer was huge.......I imagine for some roids he would have been happy to assist. Easily strong enough to hold Epstien up and place him in a ready made noose.

1 hour ago, kevon67 said:

His cell mate, a former prison guard was huge.......I imagine for some roids he would have been happy to assist. Easily strong enough to hold Epstien up and place him in a ready made noose.

They said he didn’t have a cell mate.

5 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

I read that...but considering all the procedural and rules violations involved, guess I don't believe any of it....and of course with no camera and no cell mates....this is too convenient.....seems straight out of Baldachi or Lee Child book. 

22 minutes ago, AU64 said:

I read that...but considering all the procedural and rules violations involved, guess I don't believe any of it....and of course with no camera and no cell mates....this is too convenient.....seems straight out of Baldachi or Lee Child book. 

Needs a thorough investigation. His web of powerful contacts was extremely broad.

1 hour ago, TexasTiger said:

Sorry cant post link from this device.......I did see his picture as it was being discussed on Joe Rogen.

1 minute ago, japantiger said:

Just gonna let this, sort of, germinate ... 

th?id=OIF.npLaKSEYZeATku9An3d4mA&pid=Api

I'm pretty sure he dressed this way often when he was the President.  I always figured Hillary "wore the pants" in that family anyway!😂

6 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

Actually, the cellmate was "conveniently" transferred out of Epstein's Cell that Friday Afternoon/Evening/ I mean with a jail so under staffed, so overwhlmed they did manage to get an inmate transfer done on a Friday EVENING...

Why was it so imperative that the cell mate get transferred on a Friday Evening? Nothing is going to happen with the cell mate until Monday anyway, correct?

Have you ever really watched political news?

Friday news dump

Releasing bad news or documents on a Friday afternoon in an attempt to avoid media scrutiny is often called a “Friday news dump” by members of the media.

NPR: “Often, the White House sets the release of bad news and unflattering documents to late Friday afternoon. The Pentagon and other agencies also use the practice, a legacy of earlier administrations.”

The television show The West Wing had an episode on the technique called, “Take out the trash day.”

Donna: What’s take out the trash day?
Josh: Friday.
Donna: I mean, what is it?
Josh: Any stories we have to give the press that we’re not wild about, we give all in a lump on Friday.
Donna: Why do you do it in a lump?
Josh: Instead of one at a time?
Donna: I’d think you’d want to spread them out.
Josh: They’ve got X column inches to fill, right? They’re going to fill them no matter what.
Donna: Yes.
Josh: So if we give them one story, that story’s X column inches.
Donna: And if we give them five stories …
Josh: They’re a fifth the size.
Donna: Why do you do it on Friday?
Josh: Because no one reads the paper on Saturday.
Donna: You guys are real populists, aren’t you?

Please note: Epstein "died" on  a Friday Nite/Saturday Early Morning in a jail cell in Federal Custody in a place that hasnt had a suicide in 40? years.

6 hours ago, AU64 said:

No cameras in the cell for privacy. 
Now gateway pundit says their sources say that the cameras in the walkways failed to record.

How convenient....:blink:

1 hour ago, japantiger said:

Just gonna let this, sort of, germinate ... 

th?id=OIF.npLaKSEYZeATku9An3d4mA&pid=Api

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7353967/Did-Jeffrey-Epstein-portrait-Bill-Clinton-blue-dress-red-heels-NYC-mansion.html

Wow...This is getting really really weird now...:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

:no:  :-\     :puke:  words fail me....

Archived