LSU vs Georgia

Randman5000

1 minute ago, AU64 said:

Strange that he left tOSU because he was likely not to play and then buckeyes end up going to UGa to get their QB this year.   College football and the transfer/portal rule has really changed the game...

LSU got the better end of that trade

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, AubWes33 said:

I have a uga buddy who swore to me their defense would shut down LSU's offense and they'd win easily...LOL. 

You should send him a score update! 👍🏿

8 minutes ago, Eagle-1 said:

He's done what he needed to do to make his offense a threat in the modern game. Hats off to the guy.

Imagine that....Such a foreign concept.

1 minute ago, Eagle-1 said:

LSU got the better end of that trade

Time will tell...but both will be in the play offs so I doubt either is complaining.    Georgia IMO is the loser. 

They may have to rename the Heisman award after the way Burrow has played this season!

Just now, AU64 said:

Time will tell...but both will be in the play offs so I doubt either is complaining.    Georgia IMO is the loser. 

Fields is good I'm sure, but the impact Burrow has had on LSU is a generational thing

Just now, BJCrawford said:

Don’t you know the ga fans are crazy mad about losing Justin Fields. Fromm simply does not look good

I've heard that they don't care. They love Fromm. They don't like their coordinator. 

1 minute ago, BJCrawford said:

Don’t you know the ga fans are crazy mad about losing Justin Fields. Fromm simply does not look good

His NFL stock is plummeting as Burrow's rockets up.

Chaisson is quick off the edge and fun to watch. We are overdue for a pure speed rusher like that again. 

1 minute ago, WFE12 said:

You love to see it....

IMG_2091.GIF

Yes we do! :yes:

1 minute ago, BJCrawford said:

Fromm doesn’t have a running game today and they are down to basically one receiver ... UGAs offense hasn’t looked great all year.. they have a good defense though.. if they had played our schedule, they wouldn’t be in Atlanta today. 

1 minute ago, Gowebb11 said:

Chaisson is quick off the edge and fun to watch. We are overdue for a pure speed rusher like that again

Yes! That's the one thing we have been missing up front.

2 minutes ago, WFE12 said:

😂 😂😂😂

I was NOT prepared for that second video. :no:

Archived