The first debate

TitanTiger

3 minutes ago, AUFAN78 said:

I don't necessarily agree. I think the format sucked. Questions sucked. 

The format is the same it’s been for years. It was a candidate problem. 

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, TitanTiger said:

The format is the same it’s been for years. It was a candidate problem. 

Don't skip questions. Or was that intentional?

On 9/30/2020 at 10:07 AM, Leftfield said:

Are you really going to defend him on this? The very fact he has to be asked the question in the first place is appalling. He shouldn't need to be prompted to say it, he should be shouting it from the rooftops. And the fact that he has spoken against it in the past means very little when he, in front of a worldwide audience, has an easy opportunity to condemn it again and takes a pass. What message does that send to minority groups and those around the world that once looked to us as leaders?

If you don't know what he meant by "...and stand by," then you are just willfully being ignorant and a blind loyalist. There is no other way to interpret what he said. Watch the video again - it gets worse every time. I don't know if Trump is a racist or bigot at heart, but whatever the case he wouldn't condemn these groups because they are useful to him, which makes him a coward.

Defend? I tell you the facts. You want to play an effeminate role go ahead. I'm not interested. 

15 minutes ago, AUFAN78 said:

Defend? I tell you the facts. You want to play an effeminate role go ahead. I'm not interested. 

That's the best you've got?

So, Trump was born with a silver spoon in his mouth and has never had to work a hard day in his life. He's also bragged about being able to sexually assault women without consequence. Yet you've bought into his tough guy image.

Also, any credible news source agrees this is the most dishonest administration in American history.

Please forgive me if your judgment on facts and masculinity causes widespread laughter.

Nice personal attack, though. Did I hit a nerve?

30 minutes ago, AUFAN78 said:

Don't skip questions. Or was that intentional?

The questions were fine. The answers sucked. Particularly President Foghorn’s. 

12 minutes ago, Leftfield said:

That's the best you've got?

So, Trump was born with a silver spoon in his mouth and has never had to work a hard day in his life. He's also bragged about being able to sexually assault women without consequence. Yet you've bought into his tough guy image.

Also, any credible news source agrees this is the most dishonest administration in American history.

Please forgive me if your judgment on facts and masculinity causes widespread laughter.

Nice personal attack, though. Did I hit a nerve?

Again, I defended no one. Your effeminate persona caused this incorrect response. I can't change that for you. Only you can. Good luck! 

12 minutes ago, TitanTiger said:

The questions were fine. The answers sucked. Particularly President Foghorn’s. 

Disagree

8 minutes ago, AUFAN78 said:

Again, I defended no one. Your effeminate persona caused this incorrect response. I can't change that for you. Only you can. Good luck! 

Oh, so you posted the facts as a courtesy! Even though they had no bearing whatsoever on what Trump said or didn't say during the debate! How very generous of you!

Sorry about all the exclamation points. I try to raise my pinkie fingers while I type, but sometimes they feel left out and are just excited to get in on the action!

8 minutes ago, Leftfield said:

Oh, so you posted the facts as a courtesy! Even though they had no bearing whatsoever on what Trump said or didn't say during the debate! How very generous of you!

Sorry about all the exclamation points. I try to raise my pinkie fingers while I type, but sometimes they feel left out and are just excited to get in on the action!

It appears you type with pinky fingers. Carry on.

11 minutes ago, TitanTiger said:

Well at least the site is aptly named.

Undoubtedly you didn't mean this one. LOL.

Archived