Coordinators (Merged)

drewzums343

22 minutes ago, JBiGGiE said:

Man, Muschamp just can not stop retreading old ground... Shoot, Florida might even welcome him back after the embarrassment that was the Cotton Bowl

Agree. Know this is about Muschamp. But will florida ever get as tired as everybody else at Mullet for just being a perpetual excuse generator? Next blowout I expect hin to launch, "The dog ate my homework," or "My printer ran out of ink." The buck always stops somewhere else with him.

• Replies 684
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can’t see Will or someone like this going to AU. I just think we will see all new and different people at AU. Who knows if it will work but it is refreshing. 

10 hours ago, W.E.D said:

Believe they have a very good defense the year prior 

Ranked 9th but as I said before I can remember a HC that was an offensive guru and his offense started out hot as a volcano and then quickly hit artic temperatures.  Again I will say no thanks to Avalos.

1 hour ago, Carnell said:

Ranked 9th but as I said before I can remember a HC that was an offensive guru and his offense started out hot as a volcano and then quickly hit artic temperatures.  Again I will say no thanks to Avalos.

Idk why Gus not being able to adapt and his offense getting worse had anything to do with a future DC

9 hours ago, JBiGGiE said:

Man, Muschamp just can not stop retreading old ground... Shoot, Florida might even welcome him back after the embarrassment that was the Cotton Bowl

The lizards have the best coaching fit in America. 

2 hours ago, W.E.D said:

Idk why Gus not being able to adapt and his offense getting worse had anything to do with a future DC

Avalos may be the Gus of the defense.  After the opponents have seen his D strategy they adjust and he is unable to ellivate his game just like Gus.  

Dan Mullen is projected to leave for the NFL so we'll be competing with UF for coaches as well. Get it done Harsin.

9 minutes ago, Zeek said:

Dan Mullen is projected to leave for the NFL so we'll be competing with UF for coaches as well. Get it done Harsin.

Well most reports says he is open to a job. Doesn’t mean anyone team wants Dan Mullen. 

5 minutes ago, DAG said:

Well most reports says he is open to a job. Doesn’t mean anyone team wants Dan Mullen. 

Schefter says he expects him to be in the NFL next year. He's one of the more accurate reporters.

My new imaginary source is telling me there is an information lockdown.   Moves have already been made. 

The earliest this information lockdown will be lifted is tomorrow at 3:30pm.  Just in time for sports radio and rush hour.   

If the information lockdown is still holding strong, it may not be lifted until the day before school starts... next Sunday.

15 hours ago, JBiGGiE said:

Sark and Boom would be a formidable combination

Keith Neihbur said we should start seeing some "action" in 3-4 days

**** man I just need to knowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

That's all going to happen when I have to go back to work and will be too busy to really enjoy it lol

1 minute ago, Zeek said:

Keith Neihbur said we should start seeing some "action" in 3-4 days

**** man I just need to knowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

That's all going to happen when I have to go back to work and will be too busy to really enjoy it lol

I’m sick of refreshing 247 and looking at PM lol. Make some decisions lol

1 minute ago, JDUBB4AU said:

I’m sick of refreshing 247 and looking at PM lol. Make some decisions lol

He did say he was told yesterday 3-4 days so idk if it means 3-4 from today or yesterday or what lol. This week but Tuesday at the absolute earliest it sounds like.

16 hours ago, JBiGGiE said:

He wasn't fired from Texas.

Well IF Gerald Alexander is the DC choice the Dolphins could be eliminated from the playoffs if the Colts beat the tanking Jaguars

Guys, why the angst?  We need to be patient and get it right. I would expect an announcement tomorrow or the next day.

10 minutes ago, bigbird said:

Guys, why the angst?  We need to be patient and get it right. I would expect an announcement tomorrow or the next day.

Just wanna get the ball rolling Bird! Give me a strength coach even!

9 minutes ago, Zeek said:

Just wanna get the ball rolling Bird! Give me a strength coach even!

You, of all people, should understand the intricacies of putting the right staff together, especially in a brand new area. A week isn't a long time, especially if those he wants to fill the staff are either coaching or interviewing.  Relax, In your nose 3 seconds, out your mouth 3 seconds. 

Archived