Coordinators (Merged)

drewzums343

• Replies 684
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 hours ago, Gowebb11 said:

ince September he’s lost Joiner and MAR to the portal, Shivers is saying he’s going there, and he lost Goodwin to LSU after having him committed for 18 months. I like Caddy but he apparently has a lot to work on.  

Wow @Gowebb11 please stop thinking emotionally & start thinking logically. You know full well Caddy had nothing to do with HJ or MAR leaving. That's on Gus's misuse of talent. Remember Gus micro managed the O so much he decided who plays & when on O instead of the positions coaches which is how it's done at most schools. Caddy also didn't lose Goodwin. He was the reason AG was committed so long in the 1st place & had him ready to jump back on board before Gus was fired. Gus getting fired lost us AG, not Caddy.

Avalos and Muschamp supposedly lead for DC position

Lebby seems to be the favorite at OC

5 minutes ago, auburn4ever said:

I'd rather have Herman as a O-line coach instead of OC.

When has Herman ever coached the offensive line? 

3 hours ago, boisnumber1 said:

I just think it's funny...all these posts that say I don't see so and so doing this or that. What any random joe blow "sees" amounts to absolutely nothing because they know absolutely nothing about the process that is going on. They also know nothing about the coaches other than what they read online. Just so stupid to think you can read the tea leaves and know who would or would not come. We will know when the hires are made, like it or not.

I agree!

"Kellen Moore, who was considered the leading candidate for the job, is unlikely to become the new head coach of the Broncos. Rains adds that “things can always change,” but Boise is “expected to move in another direction.” - Football Scoop 

‐--------

Andy Avalos likely to get a look at Boise HC position if that article about Moore is true.

I know I'm late here but what kind of defense does Harsin like to run? What was he running at Boise? Doesn't Avalos run a 3-3-5 or something

20 hours ago, Zeek said:

Grimes is popular among Auburn fans but haven't seen any actual connection yet.

Avalos has been linked and would be a win. He is being interviewed by Boise for HC so he might be more interested in a higher position. 

Freeman would be cool but no chatter

I know you cannot judge a coordinator by one game, but Iowa State is taking it to Oregon in the Fiesta Bowl.

2 hours ago, Zeek said:

Avalos and Muschamp supposedly lead for DC position

Lebby seems to be the favorite at OC

@Zeek please say where you are getting names. For those of us not connected to the program we gotta say where we are getting info from.

I haven't seen Boom or Lebby's name from anyone connected to the program.

1 minute ago, ellitor said:

@Zeek please say where you are getting names. For those of us not connected to the program we gotta say where we are getting info from.

JBOY Podcast I believe

8 minutes ago, ellitor said:

I haven't seen Boom or Lebby's name from anyone connected to the program.

Yes, sorry it's from JBoy and Dukes. 

Archived