* Official Auburn vs. Northwestern Game Thread *

abw0004

Good news for Harsin. He doesn’t need a depth chart for spring. Every job open. Including QB. 

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2/2 on 4th down. ZERO respect for this Kevin Steele defense. KS usually makes good 2nd half adjustments if we can hang in this game. 

They just lined up for a 4th down in their own territory to go for it. Tells us they have ZERO respect for our D. And they converted. This game is just sad to watch. Where is the toughness? Why does Auburn seem to have become soft under Gus’s program?

24 minutes ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

Chad Morris was such a waste of time and money. 

Who woulda thought 👏😂🤣😂. Did anyone really believe Chad wouldn’t call what Gus told him ? Surely not. 

1 minute ago, jj3jordan said:

Sorry Zeek, if you think Bo is not part of the problem then you are the brain dead one.  Misses wide open receivers on easy routes all the time. Yes he is pressured from the rush but he routinely misses easy throws with no pressure. He DOES need to see the bench to re-energize his focus.

Part of the problem sure but nowhere near the amount the psychopaths on here obsess over. There's people on here I swear beating their **** while complaining about Bo just to get off.

I have rarely seen him miss throw with no pressure though. That's exaggeration.

Benching him would do nothing and the backups are incredibly worse.

Just now, AUBwins said:

@Brad_ATXso exactly how much did you put down?  cut me in 😂

$50 on NW

Another little investment on Cincinnati to win straight up too at +220 odds

I love smoke. 

Also bo is the same qb he was in HS. No development and a s*** system will ruin anyone, hell we could bring in Lawrence and still look like s***. 

The question is is bo beyond fixing at this point because of the coaching 

2 minutes ago, Autiger2003 said:

We should have declined the bowl invitation. This is embarrassing for our program, our school and the players. 

Not that serious bro. They just need to settle down start executing and making plays. 

Just now, mdp5150 said:

2/2 on 4th down. ZERO respect for this Kevin Steele defense. KS usually makes good 2nd half adjustments if we can hang in this game. 

I feel so vindicated. Now if only Muschamp weren't going to jump to the bare minimum heading coaching job opening up.

6 minutes ago, tigerrules said:

The coaching staff has been stealing money from Auburn for the last two years. 

It’s not stealing if it is given to you

1 minute ago, Auburn Tiger said:

They just lined up for a 4th down in their own territory to go for it. Tells us they have ZERO respect for our D. And they converted. This game is just sad to watch. Where is the toughness? Why does Auburn seem to have become soft under Gus’s program?

Don't take it personally. 

Fitz does that against everyone, even dOSU.

2 minutes ago, Zeek said:

Part of the problem sure but nowhere near the amount the psychopaths on here obsess over. There's people on here I swear beating their **** while complaining about Bo just to get off.

I have rarely seen him miss throw with no pressure though. That's exaggeration.

Benching him would do nothing and the backups are incredibly worse.

He has the potential, but the problem is he's been allowed to continue bad habits. He isn't being COACHED. 

Just now, tigerrules said:

Auburn DBs get torched all day and get up from a bobbled pass and start talking smack. Unreal. 

Yeah...no discipline whatsoever. Tired of seeing the jawjacking when down 2 tds. 

1 minute ago, AUGunsmith said:

I love smoke. 

Also bo is the same qb he was in HS. No development and a s*** system will ruin anyone, hell we could bring in Lawrence and still look like s***. 

The question is is bo beyond fixing at this point because of the coaching 

He’s been a true freshman for 5 years

3 minutes ago, Brad_ATX said:

I've been telling yall all week.  Easy money.  The line on this game was nowhere near large enough.

I felt line it would be a blowout too... 

Archived