* Official Auburn vs. Northwestern Game Thread *

abw0004

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Harp_AU2013 said:

Not Bo. Chad can’t call a game. He isn’t put in any good situations. 

I agree that Chad’s offense is trash, but come on. Look at Bo’s throws, bailing on pocket, and general bad playing. He ain’t that good, and I don’t know why people refuse to admit it. 

7 minutes ago, Zeek said:

If you think Bo is the problem you're brain dead.

I'm infinitely more concerned  by our non-existent pass rush.

I've found people who only b**** about quarterbacks are usually the least intelligent lemmings in college football.

If you want to make the argument not to criticize players that’s one thing. To say Bo isn’t deserving of critiquing then you’re crazy. He’s started how many games for an SEC power? He needs competition or needs to be rebuilt. 

All irrelevant when the play calling is so ******* idiotic that half the receivers don't run a route while others are 100% covered

I hope Harsin has signed. He might be tempted to go back to Boise, where he has better players and coaches. 

6 minutes ago, Zeek said:

If you think Bo is the problem you're brain dead.

I'm infinitely more concerned  by our non-existent pass rush.

I've found people who only b**** about quarterbacks are usually the least intelligent lemmings in college football.

Sorry Zeek, if you think Bo is not part of the problem then you are the brain dead one.  Misses wide open receivers on easy routes all the time. Yes he is pressured from the rush but he routinely misses easy throws with no pressure. He DOES need to see the bench to re-energize his focus.

Fire every one of these stumblebum coaches except for Caddy, run about half of these half-ass effort players and start over!!!! D. Davis needs to come in and be the started from day 1...This is  beyond pathetic

No pass rush, Secondary is below average.... Oline is sub par,  QB is scared of any other jersey that AU... This is going to be a long day. No fire from this team at all.. 

6 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

Was that an RPO or a play fake? That toss might have been a TD. Geez

It’s mind blowing on how many potential explosive TD’s Bo misses because he doesn’t make the right read. 

Coaches should be ashamed.  Players aren't prepared. No emotion. Apparently no game plan. Cadillac would be a vetter coordinator than Morris. Morris should have been out the door with Gus.

1 minute ago, GTNupe11 said:

This surely can explain how he's played both years, yes?

I’m just saying his body language. QB is supposed to be your offensive leader. Just look at his energy.

The sad thing is the Auburn should have just the “pure athleticism” advantage over every one of these Big Ten teams that usually beat us down. 
AND especially Northwestern. You would think spreading them out would give Auburn a huge advantage 

5 minutes ago, boisnumber1 said:

What the heck was the receiver doing blocking on a pass. 

I think it was a busted play. The rb was supposed to go right and went left. So Nix just wanted to get rid of it and it didn't work out because the wr was blocking for a run play.

1 minute ago, mdp5150 said:

If you want to make the argument not to criticize players that’s one thing. To say Bo isn’t deserving of critiquing then you’re crazy. He’s started how many games for an SEC power? He needs competition or needs to be rebuilt. 

Thank u thats all was trying to say. Maybe Cord gives them a spark. I just want Auburn to win or at least be competitive.

1 minute ago, dmoney said:

No pass rush, Secondary is below average.... Oline is sub par,  QB is scared of any other jersey that AU... This is going to be a long day. No fire from this team at all.. 

I've been telling yall all week.  Easy money.  The line on this game was nowhere near large enough.

Archived