* Official Auburn vs. Northwestern Game Thread *

abw0004

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It appears that we were on the verge of collapse. I think even if Gus stuck around, the wheels would've fallen off in 2021. Harsin definitely has his work cut out for him.

Just now, Zeek said:

No just common courtesy to not keep blowing up the thread with your quarterback b*******

I am not QB b***. Maybe he can give them a spark. Is this not a thread about the game. 

Just now, AUwent said:

Imagine if we had actually hired him. 😆

He did say in the pregame that they had a good week of practice 

Just now, AuCivilEng1 said:

This is awful. Harsin has his work cut out for him. There is a real loser mentality. Especially on the offense. I think you’re going to see a lot of big time upper classmen transferring to better programs that have needs to fill. And teams like us are going to be left with a bare cupboard of mediocrity. 

And I do not blame them. I’ve felt a complete rebuild was needed anyways. Hope Harsin comes in with fresh eyes and starts from scratch. Needs to open up every single position for competition.....especially QB. 

1 minute ago, kevon67 said:

1st time you used it was funny......get new material.

So you’re admitting he’ll have plenty of opportunities with your posts...good comeback...

Just now, Malcolm_FleX48 said:

Auburn is the Dallas Cowboys of college football. Hyped to no end at the beginning of the season, only to produce mediocre and mind-boggling results when it matters. 

The whole is less than half of the sum of its parts. 

People used to call Jason Garrett the Malzhan of the NFL too. Lol

1 minute ago, fishepa said:

Why do we even have defensive linemen?  Have they ever gotten off a block?

No, and they never do.  If you can’t rush the passer on 4th and 8, it’s not happening. 

Just now, boisnumber1 said:

Gonna be a beatdown. No fire whatsoever. 

1 minute ago, auburn4ever said:

I hope coach Harsin is making notes. We need new DB coaches. That defebsive backfield is sicken.

He just needs to clean house. We look bad all over the field. 

Just now, e808 said:

I am not QB b***. Maybe he can give them a spark. Is this not a thread about the game. 

If you think Bo is the problem you're brain dead.

I'm infinitely more concerned  by our non-existent pass rush.

I've found people who only b**** about quarterbacks are usually the least intelligent lemmings in college football.

1 minute ago, Malcolm_FleX48 said:

Auburn is the Dallas Cowboys of college football. Hyped to no end at the beginning of the season, only to produce mediocre and mind-boggling results when it matters. 

The whole is less than half of the sum of its parts. 

As a Dallas Cowboys fan, this hurt. 

2 minutes ago, caleb1633 said:

It appears that we were on the verge of collapse. I think even if Gus stuck around, the wheels would've fallen off in 2021. Harsin definitely has his work cut out for him.

We've been on the verge for two years now. Teetering on the edge, never moving away from it. 

Archived