2021 New Staff (Complete... again)

Zeek

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hiring a position coach with a ten year NFL playing career and 7 years coaching in the NFL is very impressive. A guy no one had on their radar that Harsin was able to go in an get. I’m impressed. 

• Zeek changed the title to 2021 New Staff (Complete... again)

Whew!!!

I'm just glad we all got through this together!

No bitching, griping or complaining. 

No telling each other what losers we are for our different perspectives. 

We all pulled together and got us a fine staff.

Good job team!

Been great.

This is the luckiest coaching staff in the country.  They inherit a team that has never had a bad week of practice in 7 years..........lol.     

10 hours ago, AUGoo said:

Whew!!!

I'm just glad we all got through this together!

No bitching, griping or complaining. 

No telling each other what losers we are for our different perspectives. 

We all pulled together and got us a fine staff.

Good job team!

Been great.

What up losers. What we talking about? How about this trash staff huh?

21 minutes ago, auburnphan said:

This is the luckiest coaching staff in the country.  They inherit a team that has never had a bad week of practice in 7 years..........lol.     

😂😂😂😂😂

You almost owe me a new phone sir. And you probably can guess I'm a child. I'm literally drinking red kool aid. I almost spit it all over my phone. Luckily I was still by the sink.

3 minutes ago, cole256 said:

What up losers. What we talking about? How about this trash staff huh?

Glad you mentioned it. After hearing that Gunner S committed to UGA today, that proves Mike Bobo is a horrible recruiter. It is absolutely inexcusable that he couldn't convince a kid to come to a school he has been at less than a month and not set foot on the field of yet. 

I can't believe our new LB coach hasn't already gotten a commitment from T. Wallace. He has been on staff for 2 friggin weeks....That is plenty of time to build a solid a relationship. 

We won't win a game this year, and we obviously are so far behind in recruiting that this will actually be the final season of AU football. This is the end boys and girls. Enjoy our 3-9 finale. Thank God we have Bruce!

12 hours ago, Paladin said:

Entirely possible that all this structure Harsin is building in his staff is common or even more similar to how Gus was doing it than we, or at least I realize, but it sure feels like we're doing things in a more logical and professional way., 

On 2/2/2021 at 7:53 AM, McLoofus said:

Entirely possible that all this structure Harsin is building in his staff is common or even more similar to how Gus was doing it than we, or at least I realize, but it sure feels like we're doing things in a more logical and professional way., 

Yes I get the impression that Harsin has a very detailed plan, structure and process for everything in the program and while it may be not all too different than Gus’ program it feels much better thought out and planned. Seems he has a schedule for everything, including things like establishing the culture, which is something all programs seek to do but few I suspect have a specific plan and schedule for doing so.  Harsin’s big on process and his structured approach with attention to every detail will be instilled into his coaches, support staff and then transferred on to the players.  That approach is what I think he means when he talks about establishing the culture.

Idk if you guys have seen it but Jaren Handy has continuously boasted about his new coaches on Twitter and that he’s having fun and is happy finally.

2 hours ago, bigbird said:

The more pros we have coming back the better.

i still do not understand why gus was not ok with that other than bo or cam. was it paranoia? was he afraid someone would criticize what he was doing? hell i would clean some toilets down there to meet a few auburn legends and i bet i am not the only one.

Archived