BO and TJ

aubiefifty

1 hour ago, augolf1716 said:

bored shoot me GIF

I feel like I'm getting punked. You paid this guy to do this?

1 hour ago, W.E.D said:

You constantly harp on things Bo has done wrong and claim he should have known them since JV.  

So which is it?  Was he already taught this and should know it or he can continue to learn and progress?  If it is the latter, then it seems you side with me in the thought that he can get better.

Am I being punked? The only thing I have talked about is him throwing off his back foot. That's it. You tried to make it other stuff because what you were saying was stupid. I also didn't say jv I said middle school

Your second paragraph are you serious? I quoted it so you couldn't try to change it. You think your last paragraph is an either or statement? You really can't read that and see that a person could have previously should know something AND still continue to learn and progress? You really can't conceptualize that? What is it that you do? 

Edited by cole256
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, cole256 said:

Wtf is wrong with you? Show where I've said these things you said I said. And don't do your usual take a statement twist it and say that's what it means show me where I've said these things

If you can't debate without lying you should really stfu

I don't twist statements.

So.  Players can get better after their True Soph year in college.  Right?  But Bo Nix can't get better b/c his dad was a college coach and a QB and has had lots of other training.  That's your view?

2 hours ago, cole256 said:

You really can't read that and see that a person could have previously should know something AND still continue to learn and progress?

Then why constantly fight and harp on me saying he can still get better?  It's kind of pointless to constantly come at someone he can get better with "Well he should've known already b/c JV Football"

My stance is Bo can still get better.  You just reply well he shoulda already known how to do it.  So I'm glad we agree Bo can still get better.

Edited by W.E.D

33 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

Then why constantly fight and harp on me saying he can still get better?  It's kind of pointless to constantly come at someone he can get better with "Well he should've known already b/c JV Football"

My stance is Bo can still get better.  You just reply well he shoulda already known how to do it.  So I'm glad we agree Bo can still get better.

Look, as much as I LOVE a good spirited argument, I think that this is the best point to leave it at. 

Bo should have had the fundamentals down but he doesn't, but he can get better.... Just now he has to get better at the fundamentals while a QB with better passing fundamentals comes in and just has to learn the offense. That's a tall task but it can happen.

TJ is a "Harsin Guy" the first of Harsin's guys. I'm just saying, if you don't think that's going to play into things while the QB he and Mike Bobo have had a chance to work with continues to make the frustrating errors and couldn't bring the outside the hashes passing offense alive during the A-Day game, then you're going to be mistaken. Finley will have to be an utter wreck not to have a greater than 50% shot at beating out Bo.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, Malcolm_FleX48 said:

Look, as much as I LOVE a good spirited argument, I think that this is the best point to leave it at. 

Bo should have had the fundamentals down but he doesn't, but he can get better.... Just now he has to get better at the fundamentals while a QB with better passing fundamentals comes in and just has to learn the offense. That's a tall task but it can happen.

TJ is a "Harsin Guy" the first of Harsin's guys. I'm just saying, if you don't think that's going to play into things while the QB he and Mike Bobo have had a chance to work with continues to make the frustrating errors and couldn't bring the outside the hashes passing offense alive during the A-Day game, then you're going to be mistaken. Finley will have to be an utter wreck not to have a greater than 50% shot at beating out Bo.

Can this put an end to this back and forth......please?

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Malcolm_FleX48 said:

I mean, I love TJ as a prospect, but it's not like he's a polished player that has nothing to work on and just need to learn the offense.

TJ is a "Harsin Guy" the first of Harsin's guys. I'm just saying, if you don't think that's going to play into things while the QB he and Mike Bobo have had a chance to work with continues to make the frustrating errors and couldn't bring the outside the hashes passing offense alive during the A-Day game, then you're going to be mistaken. 

We've had a lot in this thread and one main thing was Harsin wasn't going to play favorites like Gus did.  I don't think being "his guy" is really going to matter.

Finley will have to be an utter wreck not to have a greater than 50% shot at beating out Bo.

I mean that's about what he was last year and still turned the ball over 2x in a limited spring game.  Finely has a lot of physical talent.  I'm not sure I buy the idea that he's going to come in and just dominate and all of a sudden stop making really bad decisions.  Everyone slams Bo for frustrating actions, but hand waive what happened at LSU.

I'm not sure TJ will be the starter this year, but I think he'll eventually be very good for us.  If he is this year & Bo leaves, so be it.  

Bo hasn't been good these past two years, I don't even like him that much as a player so far.  But Finely has been even worse in his limited starts.  Both have issues, but it seems like we can only focus on one person's issues.

Edited by W.E.D

4 minutes ago, WarTim said:

Can this put an end to this back and forth......please?

This is literally a Bo vs TJ thread.  What do you think this thread would be about when you opened it?  Why do people get upset people are actively posting on a message board?

1 minute ago, W.E.D said:

This is literally a Bo vs TJ thread.  What do you think this thread would be about when you opened it?  Why do people get upset people are actively posting on a message board?

This guy and a few others , I wouldn’t even waste my time with. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, W.E.D said:

Because we're 25 pages deep with a handful of the same old commentary and rebuttals.

Everyone is entitled to an opinion but when it gets personal nobody really cares anymore

• Thanks 1
  • Love 1

30 minutes ago, WDE_OxPx_2010 said:

Because we're 25 pages deep with a handful of the same old commentary and rebuttals.

Everyone is entitled to an opinion but when it gets personal nobody really cares anymore

Amen and Amen 

34 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

There is a difference between discussion and endless arguments. 

1 hour ago, Malcolm_FleX48 said:

All In favor?

It was over when I said quote the things you said I said. You saw then it was a wrap

Edited by cole256
  • Like 1

Coach Harsin and Coach Bobo will put the guy out there that they think gives Auburn the best chance to win. I hope we all believe that at this point anyway. That will decide the issue. Maybe this thread has run its course.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Malcolm_FleX48 said:

Now I remember why I was even arguing with this guy because I never said Bo couldn't get better. I said this will be a battle because the new guy strengths is Bo weakness. Ok thx. I still feel that way btw. Bo isn't some clear cut in the bag winner before it even start

9 minutes ago, bigbird said:

karate-drumroll.gif

I blame you. You saw how stupid this had got around the highlight vid post 😂

• Haha 1

Just now, bigbird said:

sons-of-anarchy-i-accept-that.gif

Cole , I second. I am fairly certain that Golf will agree 😉

4 hours ago, cole256 said:

I feel like I'm getting punked. You paid this guy to do this?

Am I being punked? The only thing I have talked about is him throwing off his back foot. That's it. You tried to make it other stuff because what you were saying was stupid. I also didn't say jv I said middle school

Your second paragraph are you serious? I quoted it so you couldn't try to change it. You think your last paragraph is an either or statement? You really can't read that and see that a person could have previously should know something AND still continue to learn and progress? You really can't conceptualize that? What is it that you do? 

You gotta work on your “just end the argument” skills

3 minutes ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

You gotta work on your “just end the argument” skills

You know what? You are right. I'm still posting logic, the perspective from a DB, I was even arguing with him about something on video which everybody could see. Everybody else had been walked out and I was still there......You're right

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DAG said:

This guy and a few others , I wouldn’t even waste my time with. 

We had good convos today, tho 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, WDE_OxPx_2010 said:

Yeah, agree mostly but I don't think anyone has gotten personal 

1 minute ago, cole256 said:

You know what? You are right. I'm still posting logic, the perspective from a DB, I was even arguing with him about something on video which everybody could see. Everybody else had been walked out and I was still there......You're right

Don't be passive aggressive