BO and TJ

aubiefifty

Just now, W.E.D said:

Don't be passive aggressive 

I'm not at all. If I was passive aggressive I wouldn't talk about the exact situation being discussed. Everybody else had stopped replying to you. I'm the dummy that was still going on explaining to you. He's right

1 minute ago, cole256 said:

Everybody else had stopped replying to you.

Lmao there were replies to me in the last hour and multiple since I last responded to you. 

Continue to claim I'm the one misrepresenting things

• Like 1

Just now, W.E.D said:

Lmao there were replies to me in the last hour and multiple since I last responded to you. 

Continue to claim I'm the one misrepresenting things

Ok bro. When you show half the stuff you claimed I said then you didn't misrepresent a thing

Ok. Going forward on this thread...discussing the topic would be great. PLEASE!!!...

• Thanks 1

Just now, cole256 said:

Ok bro. When you show half the stuff you claimed I said then you didn't misrepresent a thing

I asked you for clarity in one post and you got upset. I'm sorry I'm not going to look through 25 pages go you of constantly saying he should have been taught something in JV in response to me saying he can still continue to improve. 

If that is your way of saying he can still improve then so be it. 

Again, I'm glad we can agree thst Bo can still get better

2 minutes ago, WarTim said:

Ok. Going forward on this thread...discussing the topic would be great. PLEASE!!!...

Are we not Discussing Bo and TJ? 

Asking seriously

Edited by W.E.D

From a DBs perspective I'd think you would be more critical of the guy throwing picks at a rate two and a half times higher than Bo Nix as a true freshman or even last year. 

13 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

Are we not Discussing Bo and TJ? 

Asking seriously

More arguing than discussion 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, W.E.D said:

We had good convos today, tho 

Not talking about cole. The side audience folks who come in with humor or who typically don’t post any relevance. But yeah sometimes agree to disagree. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, W.E.D said:

I asked you for clarity in one post and you got upset. I'm sorry I'm not going to look through 25 pages go you of constantly saying he should have been taught something in JV in response to me saying he can still continue to improve. 

If that is your way of saying he can still improve then so be it. 

Again, I'm glad we can agree thst Bo can still get better

You would get respect if you could win a debate without trying to twist up stuff. I never said in response to you saying he can improve. 

Your feelings get hurt when someone says Bo may not win if it's a QB battle. I would NEVER say ANYBODY can't improve. But from here on out I'm more than likely just going to say ok to whatever you post

1 hour ago, W.E.D said:

From a DBs perspective I'd think you would be more critical of the guy throwing picks at a rate two and a half times higher than Bo Nix as a true freshman or even last year. 

No because I understand when you actually pass the ball down field there are risks as proposed to wr screens. I also have watched every play Bo has made, I haven't the other guy.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, cole256 said:

No because I understand when you actually pass the ball down field there are risks as proposed to wr screens. I also have watched every play Bo has made, I haven't the other guy.

Both have deficiencies. We'll see who ends up on top. I love Finley's potential in the long term. 

• Like 1

BOTH are Auburn Tigers and , as such, I will be pulling for their success. Cream rises to the top. I hope they push each other to the maximum. 

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1

3 hours ago, WarTim said:

More arguing than discussion 

Thu usual mode of operation for some folks.

13 minutes ago, Proud Tiger said:

Did you notice I got a thumbs down for saying I support the success of both? Some folks indeed. 😜

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, WarTim said:

Did you notice I got a thumbs down for saying I support the success of both? Some folks indeed. 😜

I guess that's why you went and found a post of mine to neg in a non-sports forum- club, actually- that you've never even visited before?

Yes, your performative self righteousness is grating. Maybe it would be less so if you had a single thing to say about football instead of just drive by opinions about other forum members and brainless creed monster pablum.

• Haha 3
  • Dislike 1

49 minutes ago, Proud Tiger said:

Great, couldn't wait 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Haha 3
  • Dislike 1

28 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

brainless creed monster pablum

😄

54 minutes ago, AUGoo said:

All this hot air and blather gonna be for naught.

DD gonna start.

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886x5w9j8hburyzlr6ii4

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, McLoofus said:

I guess that's why you went and found a post of mine to neg in a non-sports forum- club, actually- that you've never even visited before?

Yes, your performative self righteousness is grating. Maybe it would be less so if you had a single thing to say about football instead of just drive by opinions about other forum members and 1*brainless 2•creed monster pablum.

1-me

2-cover bandname 

-eta- missed opportunity...

2E03B2E3-9D98-417E-9D2C-7E9065966130.gif

Edited by Tiger Refuge
  • Love 1

6 hours ago, W.E.D said:

We've had a lot in this thread and one main thing was Harsin wasn't going to play favorites like Gus did.  I don't think being "his guy" is really going to matter.

To me at least, being "Harsin's guy" means he has the skills, size, aptitude, etc. to perform in Harsin's offense. Not that Harsin will play favorites. But that Harsin cherry picked him for a reason, which might give him an inherent advantage. 

• Like 2