BO and TJ

aubiefifty

1 hour ago, Win4AU said:

Is Auburn #1 yet?

Bo Nix has improved so much under this new offense. He’s focused. He’s having fun. I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s a dark horse for the Heisman.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Malcolm_FleX48 said:

Bo Nix has improved so much under this new offense. He’s focused. He’s having fun. I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s a dark horse for the Heisman.

Dear @cole256, this is a joke.  Just as I posted it earlier, it's a twitter meme. 🥰

10 hours ago, McLoofus said:

I guess that's why you went and found a post of mine to neg in a non-sports forum- club, actually- that you've never even visited before?

Yes, your performative self righteousness is grating. Maybe it would be less so if you had a single thing to say about football instead of just drive by opinions about other forum members and brainless creed monster pablum.

I have to like this post just because of the word choice “pablum”. Vocabulary award to you my friend 🏆

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, fredst said:

I have to like this post just because of the word choice “pablum”. Vocabulary award to you my friend 🏆

If only vocabulary size mattered.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, McLoofus said:

If only vocabulary size mattered.

Not the motion in the ocean?

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

That part's not the problem. It's when I go swimming in the ocean.

Seinfeld George Shrinkage GIFs | Tenor

That's a great description of my vocabulary. Shrinkage

• Haha 1

Bo Nix fun fact#1.  Bo’s dad Pat Nix played at Auburn and lead the game winning comeback in the 1993 Iron Bowl to cap an undefeated season.  He also had a memorable throw in 1994 against #1 Florida to keep Auburn 16 game win streak alive.  
Bo Nix fun fact #2.  Bo was at the 2011 National Championship Game and got his picture taken with Cam after the game.

giphy.gif

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Win4AU said:

Bo Nix fun fact#1.  Bo’s dad Pat Nix played at Auburn and lead the game winning comeback in the 1993 Iron Bowl to cap an undefeated season.  He also had a memorable throw in 1994 against #1 Florida to keep Auburn 16 game win streak alive.  
Bo Nix fun fact #2.  Bo was at the 2011 National Championship Game and got his picture taken with Cam after the game.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886dmppaqh1k7571dhqm9

1 hour ago, Win4AU said:

giphy.gif

Another fun fact: Jarrett Stidham is from Texas and became engaged the summer before the 2018 season. 

• Haha 1

Fun fact: 

The only way Auburn can beat Penn State is if they have more points on the score board when the clock hits Zero

- Win4AU 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DAG said:

Fun fact: 

The only way Auburn can beat Penn State is if they have more points on the score board when the clock hits Zero

- Win4AU 

He was making fun of how often those facts got cited at the beginning of Bo's career. It's kinda like the "Bo's gonna win a Heisman" joke/meme that was circulating a few weeks ago. 

I think. 

14 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

He was making fun of how often those facts got cited at the beginning of Bo's career. It's kinda like the "Bo's gonna win a Heisman" joke/meme that was circulating a few weeks ago. 

I think. 

I hope so. You can’t really tell. He also said TJ Finley couldn’t tie Bo’s shoelaces so you never know 

7 minutes ago, DAG said:

I hope so. You can’t really tell. He also said TJ Finley couldn’t tie Bo’s shoelaces so you never know 

Ahhh. That's why I shouldn't try to speak for others.

19 minutes ago, Proud Tiger said:

I thought you never quoted me. Caught again.

You're too old to act like a child. Somebody should really do a mental eval

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, cole256 said:

You're too old to act like a child. Somebody should really do a mental eval

So here you go again with your nasty crap. Hope the mods will nip it in the bud

3 minutes ago, Proud Tiger said:

Ok.

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, Proud Tiger said:

narc

• Like 1

On 5/17/2021 at 3:12 PM, DAG said:

The problem is we are hoping to keep two supposedly starters and that is not the way things work. The risk is going to be there regardless . So yes, if TJ comes and wins the job fair and square , Bo could transfer and that’s the way it goes. I would rather have a competent QB come in and start with success versus quality depth. I feel like this is the only position where folks tend to try to compromise 

do you like this or what do you think the solution is? i was thinking maybe let them transfer their first year in case it is not a good fit. and then they have no more portal chances. also what do you think i am missing if anything?

3 hours ago, DAG said:

Fun fact: 

- Win4AU 

Can't take a second for granted

34 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

do you like this or what do you think the solution is? i was thinking maybe let them transfer their first year in case it is not a good fit. and then they have no more portal chances. also what do you think i am missing if anything?

The best solution would be to start building depth at the QB position with guys comfortable knowing they can start at other places but feel this gives them the best opportunity to succeed. The hard truth is if you get enough quality guys , someone will potential transfer to seek the best opportunity and that is okay . It shouldn’t cause angst. See the way Alabama handled Tua and Jalen Hurts. But we have fans who seem to fear incoming competition due to a potential transfer. This is not how it should be. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DAG said:

The best solution would be to start building depth at the QB position with guys comfortable knowing they can start at other places but feel this gives them the best opportunity to succeed. The hard truth is if you get enough quality guys , someone will potential transfer to seek the best opportunity and that is okay . It shouldn’t cause angst. See the way Alabama handled Tua and Jalen Hurts. But we have fans who seem to fear incoming competition due to a potential transfer. This is not how it should be. 

Agree, and w the transfer portal as PEarl has now seen, it can be a blessing to fill that depth or hole in a position, even at QB. 

But I hope Harsin, which I expect, will do a better job of recruiting quality QBs, to compete and/or provide depth year after year. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, steeleagle said:

Agree, and w the transfer portal as PEarl has now seen, it can be a blessing to fill that depth or hole in a position, even at QB. 

But I hope Harsin, which I expect, will do a better job of recruiting quality QBs, to compete and/or provide depth year after year. 

Correct . I don’t think CBH would ever recruit some of  the QBs of the past and current such as Loy, Sandberg or JF3

Edited by DAG