COLES CORNER

aubiefifty

1 hour ago, cole256 said:

We'll let that slide, long as it was professional!

Got a bbq chicken dinner and a small trophy at the end of the season and Cokes after every game.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, TexasTiger said:

Got a bbq chicken dinner and a small trophy at the end of the season and Cokes after every game.

Sold!

4 hours ago, auburnphan said:

I am good with it as long as there is an apostrophe between the "e" and "s"

Maybe Cole's Law (Cole slaw). 

The BBQ chicken comment made me hungry. 

Edited by gr82be
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

20 hours ago, cole256 said:

Man I haven't thought of any of that, but that sounds great. I could be wrong but going off of memory @Malcolm_FleX48 and I seem to agree and say the same things but I think whenever there are things we disagree about that would probably be great dialogue and ideas brought up.....and yeah just reviewing a game and talking about what we saw, that sounds like good stuff!

Flex what you thinking? We may need to put some tractionbehind this! Could be a bunch of fun. I know when people would comment we could have a bunch of fun with jokes and stuff too, and Flex is awesome explaining stuff and breaking stuff down.

And I think we are at an age where we can identify with most age groups. We're not too old yet.....I hope😂

Man they way you just laid that all out and it was so easy to you, we all need to partner up! I'm for real if you guys want to DM and come together with some type of plan I'd definitely would be down.

Your not old enough to have traction with my age Group. LOL.  

That said I think it would be a great idea. The basketball conversation you did went really well. I know I chirped in a few times usually agreeing with you but sometimes having minor viewpoint differences which was great.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, AuburnNTexas said:

Your not old enough to have traction with my age Group. LOL.  

That said I think it would be a great idea. The basketball conversation you did went really well. I know I chirped in a few times usually agreeing with you but sometimes having minor viewpoint differences which was great.

Minors tend to turn major on these pages.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Hank2020 said:

Minors tend to turn major on these pages.

See Smoke Monday thread! 😆 

I think the idea is great, only hampered by the fact I'm unreliable in terms of schedule sometimes. Still I'd like to pull something together. These are great ideas.

• Like 3

• 2 months later...