Bo Nix got engaged over the weekend

Win4AU

19 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

imma going to have to argue with you about that michael.............lol

Some of you guys argue with Mikey about everything!!

Not sure why many are making jokes on someone getting engaged to their long-term girlfriend.  I am happy for both of them.  Congratulations Bo!

• Like 3

32 minutes ago, abw0004 said:

Not sure why many are making jokes on someone getting engaged to their long-term girlfriend.  I am happy for both of them.  Congratulations Bo!

They've been together for just over a year, per her IG.  No one is making jokes, just extremely unusual to get engaged whilst in college.  Especially early.

Edited by W.E.D

14 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

They've been together for just over a year, per her IG.  No one is making jokes, just extremely unusual to get engaged whilst in college.  Especially early.

It isn't that uncommon in families with heavily southern backgrounds in southern states, especially Alabama, Tennessee, and Mississippi.  I know a lot of people that got engaged at Auburn around 21 years old.  I am one of the few left from my friends at Auburn that isn't married yet.  My grandparents were married at 21 and they were considered "old" for their age.  Still married 60 years later.

At the end of it all, it isn't our place to judge them.  It isn't our lives, so why pass judgement?  Just be happy for them and wish them the best.

Edited by abw0004
  • Like 4

21 hours ago, W.E.D said:

I'd advise heavily to not get engaged before your Jr year in college. That's kinda weird. 

JLee and Hoke went to Shannon's new site, on3. 

Does anyone know this website? I heard it was launching yesterday.

23 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

No one is making jokes

Speak for yourself, I'm very glad he didn't get engaged in South Carolina. Would have put the ring on the wrong girl 3x before getting it right. ;) 

9 minutes ago, abw0004 said:

It isn't that uncommon in families with heavily southern evangelical backgrounds in southern states, especially Alabama, Tennessee, and Mississippi.  

I also knew a lot of people who got engaged in college around these ages. I didn't possess the maturity to get married at such a young age, but that's not true for everyone. Like you, I wish them all the best. 

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Tigerpro2a said:

Does anyone know this website? I heard it was launching yesterday.

I've looked at it.  It looks exactly the same as 247.  They had a bunch of issues with people not being able to sign up.

35 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

I assume she is an Auburn student? Need to keep the legacy ALL Auburn for future Auburn Nix QB kids... :)

1 minute ago, steeleagle said:

I assume she is an Auburn student? Need to keep the legacy ALL Auburn for future Auburn Nix QB kids... :)

She looks like a cheerleader 

11 minutes ago, AUcivE09 said:

Brought to you by Milo's Tea!

He missed a big opportunity to have his engagement sponsored by some local jeweler 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

I've looked at it.  It looks exactly the same as 247.  They had a bunch of issues with people not being able to sign up.

What is the website?

Just now, Tigerpro2a said:

What is the website?

I think it is on3.com

It looks terrible

8 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

He missed a big opportunity to have his engagement sponsored by some local jeweler 

Maybe he did. Who knows?😀

13 minutes ago, Proud Tiger said:

Maybe he did. Who knows?😀

That's an absolutely terrible sponsorship agreement if no one knows

Congratulations Bo and fiancé . Who knew Bo could not only pooch kick but actually out kick his coverage!!

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Win4AU said:

Per Justin Hokenson on the Roundtables. Ew podcast.  Also Jeffrey Lee no longer with Rivals and Jay Tate apparently 

congrats Bo!

Another site run by bammers. Oh boy.  I'd love to be in the room when JLee was talking with Hoke about all of this. JLee has bad mouthed Hoke for years. I know Hoke. I like Hoke. MEH on the new site. Shannon Terry won't get another dime from me. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Hank2020 said:

Some of you guys argue with Mikey about everything!!

not me. we all have opinions. mikey knows i am playing with him. i stand by his right to do so as long as he follows board rules even tho i might not agree with him.

19 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

not me. we all have opinions. mikey knows i am playing with him. i stand by his right to do so as long as he follows board rules even tho i might not agree with him.

Good to get levity in when we can. We are supposed to be enjoying ourselves ( that means everyone) on here.

• Like 1