tonight boise state vs central florida

aubiefifty

a must watch. we get to see harsins old team with a lot of his brand stamped all over it and we get to see gus. gus claimed when he was fired he needed that time off and he is fresh, rejuvenated, and ready to start the next coaching chapter of his life. i wish gus no ill will. and i am making an aubie prediction. i bet you if he has any success in a couple or three years he will be head coach at arkansas. now i like arkies current coach for the record but i am not sure he is up for the job.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, AUwent said:

I wish him 8-10 wins a year. Nothing more, nothing less.

do you think we get an insight into harsins type of coaching/ team tonight or has the new coach already but his brand all over it? i cannot remember who replaced harsin for the record.

45 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

do you think we get an insight into harsins type of coaching/ team tonight or has the new coach already but his brand all over it? i cannot remember who replaced harsin for the record.

I don’t think our game or Boise’s will have to do with any of the previous coaches 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DAG said:

I don’t think our game or Boise’s will have to do with any of the previous coaches 

it should be fun tho.................

image.gif.a08cdfc72433f6d3191ad99879664a60.gif

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

Andy Avalos.  He has a lot of Boise DNA (player, misc coaching), but all on defense.  He hired Tim Plough as OC, who has zero Boise experience.  I don't expect the team to look much like Harsin's, but who knows.

• Like 1

No bitterness towards Malzahn from my household. I hope he makes good use of Dillon Gabriel. This opener against BSU will be telling, one way or the other.

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, AUatHeart said:

I just wonder if his new players are wanting to know why the game plan just got changed?

Now that's funny..............................

I do have a bad feeling that UCF repeats 2017 though. Probably not (they're projected to go to the Military Bowl last I checked) but man there seems to be excitement around that program right now.

Andy Avalos is the new coach. The last time Gus saw him he was the DC for Oregon in our game at Jerry’s world. He was well prepared for our offense that night. Should be interesting.