Penn State fans are confident

Zeek

7 hours ago, CoachHypesHypeMan said:

You shouldn’t have much issue with this, I’m not saying it won’t happen, but usually not an issue outside the students.

I’ve had my profile picture like this for over a year & just recently has anybody said anything lol second post in the last week on the singlet 

22 minutes ago, CoachHypesHypeMan said:

Please don’t quote me with this guy,

I think our defense is top 5

Offense leaves some to be desired but it’s only been 2 games with our new OC.

Our o-line is great on the outside. Inside not as much. On the defensive side our DT Mustipher is a monster and Ebikate is explosive the other 2 aren’t on that level. 

Ok dude 

10 hours ago, CoachHypesHypeMan said:

I would agree across the board the B1G is gonna be more physical than fast, but that’s not true for PSU. I’m not being pissy I just don’t think you watch us enough if you think we don’t have team speed. We’re not Wisconsin or Iowa. Our team speed is every bit on par with “SEC speed.” Do I think this game will be a battle? Absolutely, but I also think we win by double digits. Ball State is leaps and bounds better than either Alabama St and Akron and then the Wisconsin win speaks for itself in terms of level of competition. 

I also agree the SEC schedule is deeper than the B1G but Franklin has built us into a regular top 10 team with the exception of last year but last year was not normal across the board. 

Regardless of the speed and B1G/SEC debate I’m just glad to be playing a different team on a national spotlight. Really looking forward to the game and hope you guys enjoy it as well. I will say this though. A Penn State whiteout will be like nothing you’ve ever seen. Best of luck and look forward to us coming down to you guys next year.

Appreciate the level headed response: from my perspective- Wisconsin won that game in every way except the scoreboard. They out rushed yall and kept your rushing attack to just 50 yards. TOP was like 3:1. That said Auburns OL wont be as good as Wisky’s but our defense should be better. Should be an interesting game. 

• Like 1

I'm worried. What team other than a 5 loss A&M  team in 2019 has Bo Nix actually beaten on the road? PSU doesn't have a prolific offense but their defense is legit.

Edited by murpjf88

On 9/12/2021 at 5:57 PM, Zeek said:

Screenshot_20210912-161641_Chrome.thumb.jpg.ebf20771deb8a378739eaa202ea2aeb0.jpg

Screenshot_20210912-161815_Chrome.thumb.jpg.1ad2e13a1109fa628cb23c5f8f45fe02.jpg

Screenshot_20210912-162046_Chrome.thumb.jpg.139439b2b0abb2f0d49854b6729de576.jpg

Screenshot_20210912-162119_Chrome.thumb.jpg.1e28026a1f160d74d46a2b96e5d44a61.jpg

Screenshot_20210912-162236_Chrome.thumb.jpg.ae483373c2917681d6028b2ff7a421b4.jpg

Screenshot_20210912-162919_Chrome.thumb.jpg.adeede9665cc0cec4c1239dcfc473de0.jpg

Screenshot_20210912-163215_Chrome.thumb.jpg.6831f3a4c5919f5fc0b167cd868bd04c.jpg

Screenshot_20210912-163405_Chrome.thumb.jpg.1dda6d312b46fbf6ad9f94862d841edd.jpg

Screenshot_20210912-164131_Chrome.thumb.jpg.f801f6bbee43acdca969c5de09348c7f.jpg

The last one cracks me up because Penn State's average GPA and SAT scores don't meet our minimum here at Auburn.

Screenshot_20210912-162538_Chrome.jpg

The numbers are usually pretty high to get into PSU. It would shock me if they weren’t even or better. I applied to your MBA in aviation after my undergrad and got in right away. I had barely a 3.2 GPA at the time. 

1 hour ago, CoachHypesHypeMan said:

Please don’t quote me with this guy,

I think our defense is top 5

Offense leaves some to be desired but it’s only been 2 games with our new OC.

Our o-line is great on the outside. Inside not as much. On the defensive side our DT Mustipher is a monster and Ebikate is explosive the other 2 aren’t on that level. 

Please don’t quote me with this guy, I don’t like uneducated fans. Thanks!!!

• Dislike 2

41 minutes ago, murpjf88 said:

PSU doesn't have a prolific offense but their defense is legit.

That’s likely true but it’s too early to tell for either team. Is their D legit or is Wisky bad offensively? Tackling Tank for 20-25 carries will be a lot different for them. One thing is for sure. Both fan bases are going to know where their teams stand in a few days. 

7 minutes ago, CoachHypesHypeMan said:

Not really sure what’s uneducated, but you do you my guy. Enjoy your pit of misery 

I didn’t grow up Amish so you do your thing as well. 

4 minutes ago, Caldavis said:

Let me follow your train of thought and logic…….I’m a Penn State fan, so I must be from PA therefore I’m Amish? So by that logic that makes you Amish as well? You’re making us look bad man. Just relax a little, I’m not trying to give our fan base a bad reputation and all you’ve done is come in and try to stir the pot. And now you’re doing the same thing with someone who is a fellow fan.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, CoachHypesHypeMan said:

Let me follow your train of thought and logic…….I’m a Penn State fan, so I must be from PA therefore I’m Amish? So by that logic that makes you Amish as well? You’re making us look bad man. Just relax a little, I’m not trying to give our fan base a bad reputation and all you’ve done is come in and try to stir the pot. And now you’re doing the same thing with someone who is a fellow fan.

I live in Ohio, therefore not Amish. Pot stirred, I accept that. 

39 minutes ago, Caldavis said:

Please just stick to discussion of the match up on Saturday man if you are gonna stick around all week. Your attempts at trash talk have been just downright laughable.  Please don't try and make a comeback to this either. It will fall flat.

33 minutes ago, Caldavis said:

I live in Ohio, therefore not Amish. Pot stirred, I accept that. 

Just saying there are Amish in Ohio too.   Lol

Interesting troll techniques.   Going after things you know will make other fans be upset because they aren't true.   Like Auburn being irrelevant, or PSU having a harder schedule than Auburn.  Clever.

Okay that's all the food I have for the troll.   

18 minutes ago, Didba said:

Please just stick to discussion of the match up on Saturday man if you are gonna stick around all week. Your attempts at trash talk have been just downright laughable.  Please don't try and make a comeback to this either. It will fall flat.

😆 nice post 

12 minutes ago, shuebru said:

Just saying there are Amish in Ohio too.   Lol

Interesting troll techniques.   Going after things you know will make other fans be upset because they aren't true.   Like Auburn being irrelevant, or PSU having a harder schedule than Auburn.  Clever.

Okay that's all the food I have for the troll.   

Yep D2 Alabama state is always in the bowl championship series, good luck