Auburn vs Penn State — Game Thread

RunInRed

2 minutes ago, AUx said:

It's a trite saying, but "steel sharpens steel." AU in playing the 2 JV games it did didn't create the competence we hoped. Wisconsin wasn't much , but it was a better exercise for PSU. Or, we just got other kinks to work out.

I will respectfully disagree. Play calling failed them . In the past Auburn would have gotten blown out. They have the mental toughness just some questionable play calls in big moments 

• Like 5

Just now, Maverick.AU said:

Bobo sxrewed us. Thanks 

Yup! That fade call will go down as one of the worst calls. Hope every journalist gives him hell for that.

• Like 2

I ain’t gone lie…. That’s the worst play call I think I’ve ever seen. The coaching in general has been awful. 

But to put some perspective on it this is an entirely new staff with an entirely new scheme who inherited a shorted handed team at multiple position groups. What did we all expect? I can understand being frustrated but surely y’all could not have had high expectations for this season? We are average. We will beat who we are suppose to and lose to who we are suppose to lose to.  

• Like 3