Auburn vs Penn State — Game Thread

RunInRed

There was 2 wasted plays on that red zone drive on that first down there was a stupid back shoulder throw and on that 4th there was stupid fade.

We don’t even have a receiver good enough to throw a fade to so why would Bobo call that BS

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, sevenlee36 said:

Sad thing is they won and aren’t more talented. The better coached team won.

It's a trite saying, but "steel sharpens steel." AU in playing the 2 JV games it did didn't create the competence we hoped. Wisconsin wasn't much , but it was a better exercise for PSU. Or, we just got other kinks to work out.

Outcoached from top to bottom.  They are clearly not up to the task.  Athletes like this, and that is what we get out of it.  Really disappointing.  If we ran the ball more often, we win this ball game even with inferior coaching and the costly turnover. I just can’t believe how bad this playcalling has been. 

They'll say the refs were paid. I say welcome to our world.  Every weekend.  SEC refs are terrible, and this may be the worst officiated game I have ever seen.  Knowing the down is basic 12U stuff. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, GTNupe11 said:

You have arguably the best RB duo in the country and you throw a damn fade... 

Not that I liked the call, but those RBs had already been stopped with 1 yard to go previously.

Ok guys, the first L looks imminent.  So let's get the "previous regime" nostalgic love-fest out of the way from the people who hated the head coaching hire and then put it to rest for the rest of the year.

1 minute ago, USATiger said:

Only good play calls are the ones where Nix is handing it off.  horse crap call, horse crap officials, love the effort though

Dude take your crap outta here. Youre as sh*tty as they come. Give your piss poor crap a rest.

We fought like hell against the #10 team in the country.

We are a good team. PSU has had a few years with the same coach and system. 
We fought. I’m OK with that!

Edited by CCTAU
  • Like 5
  • Haha 2

Just now, boisnumber1 said:

Dude take your crap outta here. Youre as sh*tty as they come. Give your piss poor crap a rest.

Sorry unless the mods ban me, you can ignore me.  That is all chief

Just now, USATiger said:

Sorry unless the mods ban me, you can ignore me.  That is all chief

I will put you on ignore. Youre an embarrassing piece of trash. Not surprised youre proud of it. That's what trash does.

• Like 1