* Official Auburn vs. Georgia State Game Thread *

abw0004

Crap.  Seriously don't know why the announcers are insistent on talking about kickers not missing.  All over football, not this game only.  Geez

I think we were trying to loosen things up with the run so TJ can throw. We should be able to get yardage with Tank or Hunter but the OL isn't run blocking well enough right now.

@gtnupe11. do facts bother you?  TJ had 5td's/5Int's.  The pre-season wasn't a whole lot better.  I am glad they made the move, as I said, but there is no doubt the conservative play-calling is due to his issues with picks

I hated not getting that play off before the end of the quarter. Took the momentum away from Finley. I don’t think he is the answer though, need to let Davis get some reps imo. 

6 minutes ago, AUBwins said:

Crap.  Seriously don't know why the announcers are insistent on talking about kickers not missing.  All over football, not this game only.  Geez

He called him "Almost automatic" earlier and I was SO MAD. Seen it a few times with the Braves too. "He's just on" then they hang one and it's a Homer. Just shut up🤣

Edited by WeaglWeaglWDE
  • Like 2