Get Up!! It's LSU GameDay

autiger88

2 hours ago, Viper said:

Playing Georgia next week, this is a must-win game for Harsin or the wheels may fall off. The sunshiners will excuse a loss as just another in Death Valley, but Penn St / Georgia St / LSU / Georgia back to back to back to back debacles will create a 2012 vibe. 

MUST WIN!! What??? There is not a 3 star QB on the Team, Thanks Gus!! How many times recently has Aubie won on the road?? Seriously...

• Facepalm 1

Guest MustardSeed

Hoping the LSU fans started drinking at 7am and pass out by game time  😂. I on the other hand may need a nap before the game to make it to the end. I’m cautiously optimistic that the team that showed up for PSU shows up tonight with a few kinks worked out. If that happens I believe we win. 

1 hour ago, Viper said:

https://247sports.com/player/bo-nix-77945/

247SPORTS COMPOSITE®

Fun fact about bow next is his dad played it already back in the early 90s. He was also at the national championship game and got a pic with Cam.  Some would argue his pass in the Oregon game was similar to his dads on the 93 Iron bowl but I’d say it’s more inline with the 94 game against Florida.

9 hours ago, Viper said:

Playing Georgia next week, this is a must-win game for Harsin or the wheels may fall off. The sunshiners will excuse a loss as just another in Death Valley, but Penn St / Georgia St / LSU / Georgia back to back to back to back debacles will create a 2012 vibe. 

At least in 2012 our problems were simple and easily fixable.

Unfortunately I think we are in for a decade just like the 70s. Possibly two decades because of how long it could take Rumplestiltskin to retire.

Edited by AUwent

15 hours ago, Viper said:

Like I said, this was a must-win for Harsin and the team delivered!