* Official Auburn vs. LSU Game Thread

abw0004

If we lose this game, it’s I’m not sure I would even know who to blame at this point. It def wouldn’t be Bo or the offense. I’m thinking Mason is gonna be that guy. 

image.gif.777ea1e2539a76d1aaed9faa96a8f45c.gif

1 minute ago, Eagle Eye 7 said:

Bono needs to get his butt in gear. Every dang play we are using the whole time getting g the play off. In case he doesn’t know it we are two scores behind. He needs to get a sense of urgency? 😠

I understand, but I also think we need to keep the defense off the field every minute we can.

7 minutes ago, Swamp Eagle said:

Still haunted by the ghost of Gus..

Naw....this idiocy is all on the current regime. Auburn has a knack for hiring not ready for prime time coaches. OJT does not work well in today's SEC. 

Just now, DAG said:

CBH is so frustrated but it's like BRO, this is your staff

True, but building a staff if much like recruiting. Sometimes you take what you can get

Had an extra lineman in that first down.

17 minutes ago, cole256 said:

Nothing like you. I'll NEVER. When I have to lie on this board to win an argument I'll just stop trying

For someone who hates the board so much, you sure are on here a lot.

• Haha 1

Just now, JBiGGiE said:

True, but building a staff if much like recruiting. Sometimes you take what you can get

I think he might've compromised too much!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Tigerbelle said:

Naw....this idiocy is all on the current regime. Auburn has a knack for hiring not ready for prime time coaches. OJT does not work well in today's SEC. 

Thank you, Kristie..

Just now, McLoofus said:

NGL. Feels like Harsin took over the offense. And Bo responded. 

Yes, I wonder if Bobo’s days are numbered.

Someone tell me Bo isn’t our QB1.  Dude is balling.  Not getting the most help but he is balling.

Defense is limiting them to FGs since the first drive, need the D to step up to give Bo a chance.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Farmer Brown said:

Bo is balling tonight.

So how big was pulling him for a series? Been wanting that to happen for three seasons. Sometimes it just helps to see things from a different perspective.