Eku Leota

RunInRed

Did you get autocorrected with the title?

• RunInRed changed the title to Eku Leota

Him, Hall, and Wooden were carrying the DL with Moultry and Walker being out. That sack and FF was big time. Wish we could’ve recovered it

• Like 3

1 hour ago, JDUBB4AU said:

Great pickup . He’s only going to get better . 

Really shows how important the transfer portal is. Our initial high school class was less than people expected but impact players like him with several years to play have a lot better chance to help early on than younger kids out of high school. Plus tranfers can't transfer like the new kids can. 

• Like 3

One thing I will say about the base formation we work with…everyone seems to try that 3 man front now. Even upper ranked Ds like Arker and UGA/UA. Kevin Steele has to feel proud 

Edited by Dual-Threat Rigby

i was just reading about eku and he has three or four sacks and several hurries. i have only heard his name mentioned once during games. but i am so tired of playing behind the eight ball so to speak. i want a full compliment of great players with a full roster so basically all we have to worry about is schemes. it seems like we are always lacking somewhere. i have no doubt we get it corrected but it sure does wear on me.

Eku has made the most of this opportunity with the increased time. He's a steady force. He stays in his lanes, keeps good leverage, and has enough athleticism to make plays. 

#55 and #36 had a very good under the radar game at LSU. Hopefully we'll hear from Jaylin later this week, too. He's a key kog in what Mason wants to do with that secondary IMO.

• Like 1