Worst Hands for a team I've ever seen

AUght2win

Guest MustardSeed

This thread is a prime example of why I lurked here for a while and didn’t want to jump in.  We should hold ourselves to better standard than this. It’s easy guys. Take a breath. Quit trying to be right about everything(cause guess what..no one is), quit caring if someone doesn’t agree with you and stop belittling people. It’s really not that hard. Set an example for the young men reading this board. Don’t guide people down this path of the constantly offended and needing to be justified. There are teenagers and likely younger reading this board and seeing these examples.   We should take that responsibility like grown men/women and act accordingly 

One more thing from my personal perspective (like anyone cares). I know there are people on this thread who are sensitive to “Bo haters” and would include me in this group. I don’t hate him at all. I gave him credit last week and made a point not to share my feelings that nothing had fundamentally changed. 

The reason I keep talking about his poor performance instead of, say, Shed Jackson, is that no one on here is defending Shed Jackson. And that’s fine with me. But lots of people defend  Bo, which causes others to speak up.

Also, he’s QB1, so we are going to talk about him. 

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1