Brandon Strikes Again

I_M4_AU

4 minutes ago, CoffeeTiger said:

uh huh.....And if that doesn't work, Conservative might next want to try having better ideas and arguments that aren't so unpopular with a majority of Americans 

We have fun discussing on here, but in truth, I've stopped believing that truly conservative ideas can work for the country in it's current state and frame of mind. Wherever that is going to lead us to in the end that creates a pendulum swing back to conservative ideas, is a different discussion. I just know that pendulum is currently swinging the opposite way, and I sure as hell ain't going to stop it.

I just want enough freedom to raise and educate my kids the way I want to, to own what's mine without it being taken away, to not be forced to actively do anything against my beliefs, and to believe what I want without fear of persecution. That in itself I fear will be hard enough to maintain. I dont need to add 'turning the country around to how I think it should be' on top of that.

• Haha 1

Some of you simply do not understand who is running this country, what their issues are, what they care about.  You need to rise above the distractions.  Partisan politics is idiotic.

Nothing changes until money is diminished in politics and government.  We need to restore the "government of the people".  We need to restore the balance of power between capital and society.  We need to return to being a production based economy rather than a financialized economy. 

Edited by icanthearyou

1 hour ago, TexasTiger said:

Keep wondering what Republicans are gonna do when they go to the polls and no one named “Brandon” is on the ballot.

They won’t be looking for anything other than a ‘R’.  Pretty simple.

• Haha 1

55 minutes ago, KansasTiger said:

I just want enough freedom to raise and educate my kids the way I want to,

Can you specify how that freedom doesn’t currently exist?

to own what's mine without it being taken away,

Do you mean zero taxes? Something else?

to not be forced to actively do anything against my beliefs,

What are you currently forced to do?

and to believe what I want without fear of persecution.

What belief do you fear persecution for? In what form?

That in itself I fear will be hard enough to maintain. I dont need to add 'turning the country around to how I think it should be' on top of that.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, icanthearyou said:

Some of you simply do not understand who is running this country, what their issues are, what they care about.  You need to rise above the distractions.  Partisan politics is idiotic.

Nothing changes until money is diminished in politics and government.  We need to restore the "government of the people".  We need to restore the balance of power between capital and society.  We need to return to being a production based economy rather than a financialized economy. 

So, who is your mystery candidate for 2024?

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, icanthearyou said:

Are you suggesting the start of a revolution….or that we all simply pass out countless facepalms?

• Haha 2
  • Facepalm 1

16 hours ago, I_M4_AU said:

Conservatives have had enough of slowly losing arguments

Then find better arguments that aren't so easily countered :poke:

• Like 1

10 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

This is “weakness” MAGA truly despises— unused power to corrupt:

IMG_9876.jpeg

Hasn't done any of those things--yet.  The democrats are in the process of cutting their losses and dumping the Bidens.  Newsom will be the nominee and Joe will pardon his son.  And liberals will applaud "fatherly" love and understanding.

Edited by Cardin Drake
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Facepalm 1

15 hours ago, I_M4_AU said:

So, who is your mystery candidate for 2024?

what about ol chris christie? he seems to be honest and level headed. other than that i really like him at the moment.

19 minutes ago, Cardin Drake said:

Hasn't done any of those things--yet.  The democrats are in the process of cutting their losses and dumping the Bidens.  Newsom will be the nominee and Joe will pardon his son.  And liberals will applaud "fatherly" love and understanding.

You fantasize about Joe’s interference while embracing Trump’s.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Cardin Drake said:

So many of the right wing conspiracies have come to fruition..... can you name one?

17 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

This is “weakness” MAGA truly despises— unused power to corrupt:

IMG_9876.jpeg

Joe isn’t going to pardon his son until he is convicted; isn’t that how it works?

He has intervened.  If it weren’t for the whistleblowers he already would have been pardoned from the DOJ.

”It’s a lie, there all lies” is his mantra.  Surely he is believed when he says this by all his cult memebers.

He has done those things and it will get worse.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

what about ol chris christie? he seems to be honest and level headed. other than that i really like him at the moment.

He just won’t make it through the primaries. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
14 minutes ago, KansasTiger said:

So the 'adults' got back in charge and we get cocaine in the WH, topless transgenders on the WH lawn, and gay sex on the Senate floor?

Those are proud accomplishments for democrats these days. 

1 hour ago, KansasTiger said:

So the 'adults' got back in charge and we get cocaine in the WH, topless transgenders on the WH lawn, and gay sex on the Senate floor?

Yes, decency was on the ballot in 2020 and we got debauchery.

2 hours ago, KansasTiger said:

Plus DJT’s liability for a sexual assault and Boeberts public fondling display. Bad choices everywhere voters turn.