Brandon Strikes Again

I_M4_AU

2 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

You have lost your mind.  Trump has NOTHING to do with these 3 service men dying at the hands of Iran.

Ted Cruz had a resolution to halt the Nord Stream 2 just after Biden was elected and it failed and Biden, in May of 2021 allows it to be completed.

https://www.reuters.com/business/energy/us-waive-sanctions-firm-ceo-behind-russias-nord-stream-2-pipeline-source-2021-05-19/

Then 7 months later:

https://thehill.com/policy/energy-environment/595518-biden-imposes-nord-stream-2-sanctions/

Somehow he couldn’t look down the road a half a year to determine how important that Nord Stream 2 pipeline was to Russia or because Republicans were against letting it be completed he was for it, your choice.

And now, because of the existential threat of climate change we have frozen exportation of LNG to save the planet.  Who does that hurt and who does that benefit?  I will remind you they froze it to study the harm it MAY be doing.

WASHINGTON, Jan 26 (Reuters) - U.S. President Joe Biden on Friday paused approvals for pending and future applications to export liquefied natural gas (LNG)from new projects, a move cheered by climate activists that could delay decisions on new plants until after the Nov. 5 election.

The Department of Energy (DOE) will conduct a review during the pause that will look at the economic and environmental impacts of projects seeking approval to export LNG to Europe and Asia where the fuel is in hot demand.

The review will take months and then will be open to public comment which will take more time, Energy Secretary Jennifer Granholm told reporters in a teleconference.

Biden said in a statement: "During this period, we will take a hard look at the impacts of LNG exports on energy costs, America's energy security, and our environment."

The pause "sees the climate crisis for what it is: the existential threat of our time," said Biden, a Democrat.

https://www.reuters.com/business/energy/biden-pauses-approval-new-lng-export-projects-win-climate-activists-2024-01-26/

In the dead of winter when European demand is at its highest Biden cuts the supply so Russia can benefit.  The man need to go and it has NOTHING to do with Trump.  

Yep, I’m nuts. I think you misinterpreted my comments as somehow being about the 3 service man. Not related.  But again - how would trump have stopped nord 2, Ukraine, or even Gaza?  That’d be quite a feat. In your eyes I guess you see toughness and a brilliant global statesman, while I just see this. Yep, formidable.

image.gif.37a218406acbaad57d3d342c46196600.gif

17 minutes ago, auburnatl1 said:

Yep, I’m nuts. I think you misinterpreted my comments as somehow being about the 3 service man. Not related.  But again - how would trump have stopped nord 2, Ukraine, or even Gaza?  That’d be quite a feat. In your eyes I guess you see toughness and a brilliant global statesman, while I just see this. Yep, formidable.

image.gif.37a218406acbaad57d3d342c46196600.gif

Why do you insist on bring Trump into a conversation about how weak Biden is?

Nord Stream 2 was stopped when Trump was in office, so your is irrelevant.  Ukraine, Trump was not involved…all Biden. Gaza again Trump has nothing to do with this, however, if Biden didn’t ease the sanctions, Iran would not have been embolden.

Trump’s an entertainer, I’m glad youd’re entertained.

24 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

Nord Stream 2 was stopped when Trump was in office, so your is irrelevant.  Ukraine, Trump was not involved…all Biden. Gaza again Trump has nothing to do with this, however, if Biden didn’t ease the sanctions, Iran would not have been embolden.

He didn’t stop it - he delayed it by sanctioning the primary contractor. They’d  already built 90% of it during his admin. I get your sentiment but there was so little left to be finished either Russia or Germany would have completed it. Until it was blown up. I understand anyone’s frustration with Biden, but seeing Trump as a fix all and a major trading up is beyond me. A degrees of incompetence debate. Btw Russian exports revenue is driven primarily by China and can be increased at will. Let me guess - trump would have fixed that too. 
image.thumb.png.d81f854791e95b698e30ee81299e7ff8.png

Anyway - back to Brandon.

21 minutes ago, auburnatl1 said:

He didn’t stop it - he delayed it by sanctioning the primary contractor. They’d  already built 90% of it during his admin. I get your sentiment but there was so little left to be finished either Russia or Germany would have completed it. Until it was blown up. I understand anyone’s frustration with Biden, but seeing Trump as a fix all and a major trading up is beyond me. A degrees of incompetence debate. Btw Russian exports revenue is driven primarily by China and can be increased at will. Let me guess - trump would have fixed that too. 
image.thumb.png.d81f854791e95b698e30ee81299e7ff8.png

Anyway - back to Brandon.

Two things:

I have no idea if Trump can fix this mess, but keeping Biden in there is not the correct answer. and

Crude oil is not the same as natural gas and the Nord Stream caries LNG.  It may not have the impact that crude oil does, but it increases their wealth if America is not exporting it.

This is an interesting comment from KJP:

A soldier is not fighting on behalf of the current administration, they take an oath to uphold the Constitution of the US and trust the chain of command is telling them to fight in accordance with the Constitution.  The allegiance is with the country, NOT the current administration.  She sounds a little Marxist.

I wonder how Biden (the current administration) will react if the Border Control refuses to cut and remove razor wire?

• Like 1

On 1/28/2024 at 2:27 PM, I_M4_AU said:

Spoken like a true MAGA

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, cole256 said:

Spoken like a true MAGA

More like anti-Biden

• Like 1

For those that don’t know who the recipient is; he is one of the illegals that beat up the two NYC cops.  Very apropos for the Biden border policy.

1 hour ago, I_M4_AU said:

Again, Biden doesn’t know what day it is. Theyre both obviously unfit - which will come into focus  this year as the campaigns progress.

Edited by auburnatl1

15 minutes ago, auburnatl1 said:

Again, Biden doesn’t know what day it is. Theyre both obviously unfit - which will come into focus  this year as the campaigns progress.

Yeah, whataboutism.  Does Joe look confident?  He looks like a deer caught in the headlights most of the time.

42 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

Yeah, whataboutism.  Does Joe look confident?  He looks like a deer caught in the headlights most of the time.

The entire world  understands your point and can see it. Joe obviously looks frail. Could be micro strokes but who knows. My point with Trump, who physically looks better, is that he’s had more and more gaffes and confusion recently.  Classic first signs of dementia (his father had Alzheimer’s). Ultimately they’re both in an inevitable decline age demographic. I didn’t mean to do tit for tat and you could argue Biden’s worse, but it’s the one thing that they both have in common.

Edited by auburnatl1

26 minutes ago, auburnatl1 said:

The entire world  understands your point and can see it. Joe obviously looks frail. Could be micro strokes but who knows. My point with Trump, who physically looks better, is that he’s had more and more gaffes and confusion recently.  Classic first signs of dementia (his father had Alzheimer’s). Ultimately they’re both in an inevitable decline age demographic. I didn’t mean to do tit for tat and you could argue Biden’s worse, but it’s the one thing that they both have in common.

This will be the end of boomers running for President and it has happened 8 years too late.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

This will be the end of boomers running for President and it has happened 8 years too late.

I prefer Haley or someone more moderate, but the right candidates probably should been newsom vs desantis. Both are intelligent, at the top of their game, and represent the 2 dominant ideologies right now. Desantis has the better story and track record with Fla vs Cal, but newsom is more likable and compelling.   A much better matchup than what we’re stuck with.

• Like 1

On 2/3/2024 at 2:29 PM, auburnatl1 said:

Do you think this, from Biden, is on the same scale?

His brain is mush.

1 minute ago, I_M4_AU said:

Do you think this, from Biden, is on the same scale?

His brain is mush.

No idea but - fine, whatever - Biden’s worse. Doesn’t matter. As I alluded to earlier, when the debate over dementia with Biden v Trump is about “scale” - it’s time for another option. 

15 minutes ago, auburnatl1 said:

No idea but - fine, whatever - Biden’s worse. Doesn’t matter. As I alluded to earlier, when the debate over dementia with Biden v Trump is about “scale” - it’s time for another option. 

I agree, but it look likely our choice is between these two.

On 2/3/2024 at 3:25 PM, auburnatl1 said:

Who knows what Trump would look like without the wig and orange paint😂. At least Biden looks like a normal ass old man. Trump has lower intelligence, less political experience, is a narcissistic sociopath, and now he’s also losing his mind. The comparisons of these two are hilarious. Biden is an old man with mush mouth. Trump is an old man with mush mouth and about 3000 other mental issues. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

50 minutes ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

Who knows what Trump would look like without the wig and orange paint😂. At least Biden looks like a normal ass old man. Trump has lower intelligence, less political experience, is a narcissistic sociopath, and now he’s also losing his mind. The comparisons of these two are hilarious. Biden is an old man with mush mouth. Trump is an old man with mush mouth and about 3000 other mental issues. 

That’s what makes judging the degree of trumps decline so tough, it wasn’t a high bar to begin with.

image.thumb.png.967962c3d825ff4c9caa8b24b8f7650c.png

34 minutes ago, homersapien said:

He certainly knows his base. ;)

Just trying to reach young adults educated in the liberal run public education system. Expanding the base is tough when high school graduates can't read or write. Plus it means Biden's aides don't have to repeat his quotes as many times for him to understand. 

16 hours ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

From 2022 when Trump went golfing without his makeup on. 

trump LIV golf photoImage

Edited by CoffeeTiger

2 minutes ago, CoffeeTiger said:

\

trump LIV golf photoImage

That second picture is pretty accurate to what I imagine he looked like without the makeup. Keep in mind, this dude lives off of a steady diet of McD’s cheeseburgers, Provigil, and Ambien.

He’s a ticking time bomb.